Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fitting new rails and nets to existing leathers

Hi there,
    I am going to fit new rails and nets to existing pocket leathers on K & H table in situ.
    Any advice regarding type of thread that is used to attach leather to net and any tool needed for that, e.g needle/awl? Any other advice that might help would be appreciated.
    Thanks

welcome to TSF Rob

I hope our resident table fitters come on soon with the information you are looking for

I will say though is that we love photos here on TSF, do you have any of the table you can share?
    I like K&H tables and love to see another

Please use the following:
    How to add images to your TSF posts
    You can use a free image-sharing site such as ImgBB, without registering (you can register for free), to upload your images, you may have to do the “not a robot” checks quickly. There are other image sharing sites as well.
    ImgBB.com
    Click on "Start Uploading"
    Browse to the file and select it, click Open
    Auto delete image - leave as "Don't autodelete".
    Click "Upload".
    Change "Embed Codes" to "BBCode full linked".
    Hover over the code in the box, a "COPY" will appear, click this.
    Go to your TSF post and paste.
    You can repeat for multiple images in a single post.

Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

White shoe laces does the job rather than the roll of lace we buy from Peradon. And a large sail needle.

Comment

Best stuff ,order some light switch pull cord of Amazon ,I always do my own and use this all the time .Just remember to cut of the plastic toggle Large needle about 4 inch long from Haberdashery type shops or Amazon .I start threading in the middle of the leather ,go all the way to one side ,then back to other side and back to the middle ,so end up with two chord lengths in middle ,tie up underneath pocket plate between both sides of the leather pocket .

Comment

Thanks for the advice everyone, I will post a few photos once I make a start.

Comment

Working...
          X