Supreme winner a pain to level

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Supreme winner a pain to level

What is the best way to level a supreme pool table?

I push the legs right up so they are as tight as you can get, I then move them down one at a time until the level reads perfect, same on the other side.

Levelling the table length wise this is where i get lost, I keep the precision level in the middle of the table, then then each leg the same amount of times, I don’t know if I am doing it right or
    not. Bit of a pain tbh

You can check a table with a level and it might show perfect but if the cloth is a bit loose then you'll get discrepancies that the level won't show, best to roll a few balls around and if they don't roll off then it's OK.
    Last edited by vmax; 16 October 2022, 08:46 AM.
    Speak up, you've got to speak up against the madness, you've got speak your mind if you dare
    but don't try to get yourself elected, for if you do you'll have to cut your hair

Comment

Originally Posted by vmax View Post
      You can check a table with a level and it might show perfect but if the cloth is a bit loose then you'll get discrepancies that the level won't show, best to roll a few balls around and if they don't roll of then it's OK.
      That’s exactly how I adjust mine .

Comment

read this as some tables dip in the middle

https://gclbilliards.com/the-nations...or-this-event/
        [/SIGPIC]http://www.gclbilliards.com

Comment

Hi Geoff.

I had a read of your information, thankfully the slate appears to be fine the frame also appears to be fine, I’ve checked it with a new straight edges no light or anything appears to be getting through, this was done before the table was covered with the cloth, cloth appears to be on quite tight to the slate, when I have the level on it, it’s reading okay, although trying to getting it level length wise is a bit of a nuisance.

I slowly raise the height by turning the legs half turn each time, as soon as I get one end showing level I move it to the other end and do the same, sometimes either end goes out but I don’t know what causes this.

I did have a chat with a local table fitter, he believes it could be due to the location, the table is close enough to bus stops etc on a main road, I’d imagine that would have something to do with it.

Comment

Working...
          X