Changing ball runners

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Changing ball runners

Hi, has anyone changed the ball runners on their table?
    Have undone the 2 little screws holding the net in place but how do you get the ring out?

Turn the ring so it’s facing down ,as if your trying to balance it ,when it wedges in the runner pull the netting away so it’s metal on metal and force it through .That's how i I’ve done it .

Comment

Originally Posted by mikee View Post
      Turn the ring so it’s facing down ,as if your trying to balance it ,when it wedges in the runner pull the netting away so it’s metal on metal and force it through .That's how i I’ve done it .
      Thanks Mikee,
      I tried that first but was worried about breaking it and also when I fit the new runner i didn't know if i'd be able to force it on!
      I've ended up taking the pocket leather off now to get to it and just waiting for the new runners to be delivered and hoping I remember how it all goes back together! 🤞

Comment

Yeah they can be a bit tight ,I keep two sets of nets and brass pocket plates and leathers as it’s easy to change the pocket leathers yourself .Another thing you can do when the tables been used a bit is to soak the pocket nets in warm water over night with a small solution of bleach ,cleans them up like new..

Comment

How’s the table playing Daz?

Comment

Originally Posted by Danger Steve View Post
            How’s the table playing Daz?
            It was playing lovely when I last played on it just over a week ago Steve. 🙂

Haven't played since as I had to go into Hospital for a hernia operation and not up to playing yet but it's really frustrating as want to get back on it! 🥺

Comment

Originally Posted by Daz7147 View Post

It was playing lovely when I last played on it just over a week ago Steve. 🙂

Haven't played since as I had to go into Hospital for a hernia operation and not up to playing yet but it's really frustrating as want to get back on it! 🥺
              holy-moly! How hard did you play snooker to do that!

Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Originally Posted by DeanH View Post

holy-moly! How hard did you play snooker to do that!

Fortunately not caused by playing Snooker! 🤣

Comment

Working...
                X