Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Antique snooker table by R Stevens and Sons needs restoration + new home - LONDON

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Antique snooker table by R Stevens and Sons needs restoration + new home - LONDON

Hello,

I've got a snooker table top in my garage.

I was about to list it on gum tree and then throw it in a skip.. but I had a google and from what I have read on this forum, I believe it's an antique, made some time before 1917 by R Stevens and Sons in Charing Cross, London.

The table needs a lot of work to restore it nicely, but the slate bed is solid and the frame is undamaged.

I would like it to go to a person who loves snooker/pool and wants to put the time into repairing it.

Also available a full set of cues - no idea about their age/origin.

I don't know if it's worth anything, so it's available to the highest cash offer, OR the first person who offers £0 and can collect it from East London first, if no one wants to give me money.

Message here or email anvilshammer@gmail.com

It's HEAVY and measures 102cm by 195cm, so will need a suitable vehicle and two strong people to load. Collection from Sheppard Street, E16 4JX

Thanks

Joel

here is a link to the gumtree listing with photos, as I cant attached them directly.

https://www.gumtree.com/p/pool-snook...ion/1447846525

Comment

Working...
    X