Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cost to move table from Somerset to Kent

Hi all

I know GCL (Geoff) is the main man for this type of work but the table needs collecting/dismantling from a first floor in Taunton (something Geoff doesn’t offer - stair work).

Is there anyone else that offers this type of service on the forum?

Full size snooker table
    To be dismantled in Taunton, Somerset.
    Delivered to Kent but not installed. Just delivered in pieces (ground floor).

If anyone can offer this service and provide a price please let me know.
    Many thanks
    Brett

Originally Posted by Brett1985 View Post
    Hi all

I know GCL (Geoff) is the main man for this type of work but the table needs collecting/dismantling from a first floor in Taunton (something Geoff doesn’t offer - stair work).

Is there anyone else that offers this type of service on the forum?

Full size snooker table
    To be dismantled in Taunton, Somerset.
    Delivered to Kent but not installed. Just delivered in pieces (ground floor).

If anyone can offer this service and provide a price please let me know.
    Many thanks
    Brett
    Can’t help you with the move I’m afraid but good luck .

Our of interest , what part of Kent are you moving it to ?. I live down that way .

Comment

Originally Posted by Starsky View Post

Can’t help you with the move I’m afraid but good luck .

Our of interest , what part of Kent are you moving it to ?. I live down that way .
      Thanks. And Swale/Medway area

Comment

Originally Posted by Brett1985 View Post

Thanks. And Swale/Medway area
        Nice bit of fishing down there although not many places to play snooker .
        I’m up in North Kent /South London borders .

Comment

Originally Posted by Starsky View Post

Nice bit of fishing down there although not many places to play snooker .
          I’m up in North Kent /South London borders .
          Nice! Best place round here is Jordan’s by far. Barry Hawkins’ and Gerrard Greene’s practice club. About 14 tables. Jordan Church (owner) is a wicked guy, too.

Comment

I agree , never been but heard good things 👍

Comment

How about Keith Davis? Steve's brother runs a club in Dagenham and a table installation business out in Grays so not far from the Dartford crossing. Might be worth his while as he will be heading homeward. https://www.keithdavissnookerservices.co.uk/about
              ⚪ 🔴🟡🟢🟤🔵💗⚫🕳️😎

Comment

Originally Posted by Cue crafty View Post
                How about Keith Davis? Steve's brother runs a club in Dagenham and a table installation business out in Grays so not far from the Dartford crossing. Might be worth his while as he will be heading homeward. https://www.keithdavissnookerservices.co.uk/about
                thanks very much. Have sent Keith an email.

Comment

I've had experience moving large items like this, and I found using a professional moving services company to be efficient and cost-effective. They handle everything from dismantling to delivery with care. Checking their volume calculator can help estimate costs accurately. Best of luck with your move, Brett!

Comment

Working...
                  X