Looking for a travelling table fitter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for a travelling table fitter

I'm new to this forum. I live in the Cayman Islands and am looking for a good table fitter to re-cloth my table, so travel is required. Obviously I'd pay flights and there would be a room at my house for a night or two. I'd also have the cloth ready as well as the tools needed for the job. I just need the expertise. Are any good fitters members of this forum prepared to travel and get a day or two of sunshine? What would the fee be?

Welcome to the forum. I wish you luck with your hunt for a fitter.
    王可

Comment

I have moved this thread to Tables to try to attract the Fitters attention
      Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Send me a private message. I can put you on to someone willing to travel. Highly respected fitter.

Comment

Originally Posted by maryfield View Post
          Send me a private message. I can put you on to someone willing to travel. Highly respected fitter.
          sorry but they don't have enough posts to PM.

Comment

DeanH are links to websites allowed?

Comment

Originally Posted by akofb View Post
              DeanH are links to websites allowed?
              yes, as long as appropriate and relate to snooker or the subject being discussed, if not my finger hoovers over the ban button

Comment

I'd be looking to get to at least 1000 posts before being banned
                Cheers, I shall reply to the OP.

Comment

Originally Posted by gbutler49 View Post
                  I'm new to this forum. I live in the Cayman Islands and am looking for a good table fitter to re-cloth my table, so travel is required. Obviously I'd pay flights and there would be a room at my house for a night or two. I'd also have the cloth ready as well as the tools needed for the job. I just need the expertise. Are any good fitters members of this forum prepared to travel and get a day or two of sunshine? What would the fee be?
                  Drop us an email with all the details, address, table size, maybe even some photos if you can and we can look at giving you a price for this - https://www.hamiltonbilliards.com/contact/

Comment

Originally Posted by akofb View Post

Drop us an email with all the details, address, table size, maybe even some photos if you can and we can look at giving you a price for this - https://www.hamiltonbilliards.com/contact/
                    who out of the team got the short-straw?
                    LOL!

Comment

WhatsApp me on 07737530727

Comment

Originally Posted by DeanH View Post

who out of the team got the short-straw?
                        LOL!
                        I can't cover tables but I might have to volunteer for this arduous task

Comment

It's great to hear you're seeking a skilled table fitter for your project! You might have better luck posting in forums or groups specific to billiards or pool table maintenance. Ensure to specify your location and budget for potential fitters. Best of luck with your search!

Comment

Working...
                          X