Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ex-fire station vintage Burroughs & Watts table available free/donation

Hello

My local fire station in West Yorkshire is having a refurb, and as part of that, they are turning the 1974 games room into a digital learning centre.

They are looking to get rid of the snooker table (pics below) for "free" (donation to sports and social club appreciated) but at removal cost to recipient.

It is on the first floor, but with fire escape staircase directly to car park behind the baulk end.

If interested, ping me for the phone number and details (or more pics - had trouble uploading these/any).

The table is Burroughs & Watts, and must predate the 1974 station, as B&W went bust in the late 1960s and got taken over by EJ Riley. But, beyond that, I am not an expert on dating.

I had a quick play on it, and it seemed to run true, without stains or tears in cloth, and be in general good condition for age - but 1. buyer beware and 2. I am not the "seller", just trying the help the fire station avoid putting it in the tip/skip/firewood. No one there plays anymore, sadly.

Many thanks.

Attached Files

I am interested if still available

Comment

Dav08man

Tried sending you a message, but you're too new on forum I think. Where are you based, and how much are you thinking it will cost you to get pros to dismantle, extract from 1st floor, and transport?

Comment

Good luck getting table movers doing anything that isn't ground floor, not many of them can be bothered nowdays.
        This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
        https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

Working...
        X