Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Riley Club/Aristocrat new cusion rails ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by strobbekoen View Post
    Cloth will be Hainsworth match.
    Nice cloth that. My first time on a brand new Hainsworth cloth, I broke off and ended up back down by the pink again!

Comment

Yes it's fast. There is a faster hainsworth cloth but Erik didn't recommend it for my table.

Comment

a few pictures - if all goes well, the table will be ready next friday.

Comment

The rails look great! I hope you're glad you went with the refurb, I think it's nice to keep a table intact with original parts wherever possible. With the new rubber , cloth etc it should play like a dream. Look forward to seeing the finished article. Thanks.
          ⚪ 🔴🟡🟢🟤🔵💗⚫🕳️😎

Comment

Originally Posted by akofb View Post

Nice cloth that. My first time on a brand new Hainsworth cloth, I broke off and ended up back down by the pink again!
            I think the Hainsworth cloth is possibly the only cloth I've played on where the reds split nice when you go into the pack, on the old tables I play on, which normally get a west of England Strachan cloth fitted (not sure what exact model) they never seem to split as well and after 6 months its like trying to split a bag of toffees....
            ⚪ 🔴🟡🟢🟤🔵💗⚫🕳️😎

Comment

Originally Posted by Cue crafty View Post
              The rails look great! I hope you're glad you went with the refurb, I think it's nice to keep a table intact with original parts wherever possible. With the new rubber , cloth etc it should play like a dream. Look forward to seeing the finished article. Thanks.
              Thanks - very curious how it will turn out. Decided to go all the way with new leathers, nets, pocket rails, brass accessory hooks, rests, and a set of 1G balls - current set is very old, he kind of scolded me for the state they were in lol.

Comment

Originally Posted by Cue crafty View Post

I think the Hainsworth cloth is possibly the only cloth I've played on where the reds split nice when you go into the pack, on the old tables I play on, which normally get a west of England Strachan cloth fitted (not sure what exact model) they never seem to split as well and after 6 months its like trying to split a bag of toffees....
                The way the table used to play at the Golf Club I was a member of never used to run the same after 1 month of having a new cloth, whatever the grade. Such a shame they never really looked after it. We've been moved on since that club and the new one is so much better thankfully. I shall blame the cloth not me the next time the balls don't split I'm not good enough to plan to hit a certain red just smack and hope for the best

Comment

Erik was here today to finish the table.
                  slideshow of the process.

I have not finished the room cleanup yet. The story is, that the room was built as a snooker room, but i also used it for my cycling hobbies, building bikes and wheels, so there's still a lot of bikes and boxes and stuff.
                  Next step, is clean it all out, and hang the bikes up on the walls (ceiling high) - will show the end result in a month or so

Last edited by strobbekoen; 27 October 2023, 04:25 PM.

Comment

love it ... one day!
                    Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Working...
                    X