Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buying a Snooker table New or Used

Hi,
    I was wanting some advice on buying a full size table, looking at a Riley Aristocrat or if possible a BCE Westbury, if I can find one.

Some people I have spoken to have said to avoid buying a new Riley Aristocrat and that used refurbed ones are better, also there is the choice of steel block cushions as well.

Any advice would be appreciated.

maryfield

I've tagged in a man who can help. Older ones if well maintained are better and far cheaper and steel block if you can get them are great, recommended.
    āšŖ šŸ”“šŸŸ”šŸŸ¢šŸŸ¤šŸ”µšŸ’—āš«šŸ•³ļøšŸ˜Ž

Comment

Thanks for that, appreciate it šŸ‘

Comment

Originally Posted by Richjames View Post
        Hi,
        I was wanting some advice on buying a full size table, looking at a Riley Aristocrat or if possible a BCE Westbury, if I can find one.

Some people I have spoken to have said to avoid buying a new Riley Aristocrat and that used refurbed ones are better, also there is the choice of steel block cushions as well.

Any advice would be appreciated.
        Yeah, maryfield is your man. I bought my table from him too.

Comment

Evening Richjames. I have both Riley Aristocrat and BCE Westburys available. Please provide contact details and Iā€™d be more than happy to advise.

Comment

Evening Richjames. I have both Riley Aristocrat and BCE Westburys available. Please provide contact details and Iā€™d be more than happy to advise.

Comment

Hi Maryfeld, thanks for that, my email is: rjhors73@gmail.com

Much appreciated.

Comment

Working...
              X