Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What pool table is this?

Hi all,

I have had this slate pool table for 25 years now and am looking to move it on, but have no idea what I could get for it as there is no branding on it and cannot remember what I paid for it. I won it at auction in Australia and it's in very good condition with an Essex made in England coin slot. I couldn't find any branding on the table itself. It is 217cm x 114cm (or 7'1" x 3'9"). I have attached photos and any advice on its value would be greatly appreciated as I know little about tables myself.

Cheers!

"attached" photos not showing.
    please use a image-sharing site such as below.

How to add images to your TSF posts
    You can use a free image-sharing site such as ImgBB, without registering (you can register for free), to upload your images, you may have to do the “not a robot” checks quickly. There are other image sharing sites as well.
    ImgBB.com
    Click on "Start Uploading".
    Browse to the file and select it, click Open.
    Auto delete image - leave as "Don't autodelete".
    Click "Upload".

Change "Embed Codes" to "BBCode full linked".

Hover mouse over the code in the box, a "COPY" will appear, click this.
    Go to your TSF post and paste.
    You can repeat for multiple images in a single post.
    Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

It's challenging to determine the value without branding, but its size and condition could still fetch a decent price. Consider consulting with local pool table experts or antique dealers for appraisal. Providing detailed photos and dimensions will aid in assessing its worth accurately. Best of luck with the sale!

Comment

Working...
      X