Billiard Table Makers Nameplates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Billiard Table Makers Nameplates

I have quite a collection of nameplates from manufacturers all over the world, however, I would be interested in swapping some of my duplicates for some that I dont ready have. My duplicates consist mostly of Irish and English plates, so anyone out there who shares the same hobby, get in touch with me and maybe we can come to some arrangement.
    When you but cheap... You buy twice !

Hello,

I too am a collector of billiard nameplates. I have about 400 from the USA and 30 from the UK. I have about 30 duplicates.

Send photos of your duplicates to rob@billiardbuyersgroup.com and when I received your photos I will send you photos back.

Thanks,
    Rob Montgomery

Comment

400 from the USA and 30 from the UK?

Thats is some Collection fair play! Have you some very Old ORME & SONS ones?

Gaz.

Comment

I have a really good understanding of rarity and value of the USA manufacturers. I dont know much about the European ones but I do have a couple of Orme & Sons plates.

Comment

I hads in excess of 550 at one stage, but swapped quite a few of them with Billiard firms in NZ and OZ. Have about 450 or so now
          When you but cheap... You buy twice !

Comment

Is there any way that any of you guys can take a really hi res picture of this plate shown below if you have one!
            I'm taking delivery of my Burroughs Steel blocker as soon as my room is built and I want to digitize the plate and then print it using my large format printer to use as a huge piece of wall art.

It needs to be MUCH higher res than this so that I can do the job properly.

If you can do this and send it to david@sewingcentre.co.uk I would be in your debt.

Cheers in advance.

Dave Bullock.

Comment

Working...
            X