Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cushions

Hi

I have a fold away pool table at home. Its one of the decent folding tables that Supreme do. Anyway I recently noticed that one of the cushions has lost alot of its bounce. The rubber on that cushion seems harder than the others and I wondered if there was a way of bringing it back to life? I don't think the cushions are changeable on this table.

Thanks for any advice you may have.

Personally, I don't have an answer for you, but I'd suggest getting in touch with the sellers or a snooker table maintenance company and asking them. I hope, for your sake, that the cushions are changeable, I don't see why they wouldn't be.

Good luck!
    Il n'y a pas de problemes; il n'y a que des solutions qu'on n'a pas encore trouvées.

"Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put in a fruit salad." Brian O'Driscoll.

Comment

Thanks

I bought the table second hand but I think i'll ring round some companies who suppy them and see what they say.

Cheers

Comment

The cushions

Hi

The cushions should be changeable. Is the cushion surround luke a real pub pool table? If so you will get replacement cushions or cheaper replacement rubbers. If you want a price pm me and I`ll let you know.

Comment

Hi

Yeah it has got the pub table surround. I tried calling Supreme but no one is home. I had a look at how I would get the surround off and it seems like a major headache.

I can't pm yet but if you could give me some info at phil.eley@yahoo.com i'd be very greatful.

Thanks

Comment

Working...
          X