My very own table!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My very own table!

I was reminiscing the other day, thinking back to a Christmas when I got one of those "mini" or "executive" snooker tables... And how then it was just a passing toy and I'd have never thought I'd be enjoying the full sized game.

I knew better than to go looking for one, but curiosity killed the cat, and almost got me too... So I looked on eBay and they were all of the kind of (Terrible) quality as the one I'd got.

I then stumbled on one that looked interesting, and at only £2.99 I thought I'd nothing to lose... Came to just under £10 with postage.

Now I'm fully aware it is "gimmick" and cannot compare, in any way, to a real table... But I'm quite taking aback by how "cute" this table is... So I thought I'd upload a few pics

The table... Made out of wood, not plastic (52.4cm x 33.7cm x 6.7cm)! And some bags, too...

The cues... Are actual two piece (78cm)...

Obviously, chalk and a triangle, too...

And, of course, it wouldn't be snooker without a set of balls!

As you can see the scale is terrible...

Obviously not ground breaking but gave me a little smile anyway Sure, I wont be able to really use it... And certainly wont be using it to improve my break But, it seems much more "fun" than all of the other "mini" or "executive" snooker tables I've seen.

... And now I've got my very own table
    Last edited by LavaChild; 12 March 2009, 04:07 PM.

Just put a tip on a tooth pick and you're all set

Comment

Welcome to the club Lava! I've had one for the past 2 years in my flat at uni! Ive wasted so many hours smacking the balls around it has holes in the cloth
      Yes its useless for anything but a laugh, but if you put it on top of your kitchen table (like i have ) you can practice your cue action with the tiny tiny balls
      Mines about twice as big if im not mistaken (54cm = 1.7ish foot?), mines 3 foot long, but i also spent 30 quid on mine (how sad am i ) and mines a pool table, send me the snooker balls!!!
      P.S Students Unite!

EDIT: Here you go... All students should have one of these i love mine. It was well worth the 30 quid instead of the cheap ones in my opinion. Mines made by riley it was actually reduced from 50 to 30 when i bought it, and i think it was well worth it could do with a new cloth though

Last edited by RGCirencester; 12 March 2009, 09:39 PM.
      sigpic A Truly Beakerific Long Pot Sir!

Comment

Working...
      X