Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fraud Riley Tables?

Hi,

Riley's website has a warning about fraud tables. Are these frauds common? How can I make sure I'm not buying a fraud?

http://www.riley-snooker-international.com/

Well, one way is to buy from a well known source. You're more likely not to get a fake if you buy from somewhere which is well known. By well known I mean not somewhere that nobody knows about, it doesn't need to be some world famous shop or anything!

Comment

Originally Posted by bongo View Post
      Well, one way is to buy from a well known source. You're more likely not to get a fake if you buy from somewhere which is well known. By well known I mean not somewhere that nobody knows about, it doesn't need to be some world famous shop or anything!
      I agree, but where I live, there are only two suppliers, and they both offer used and new tables. I heard that some tables come with serial no.s and certificates of authenticity from Riley. I'm planning to buy an aristocrat soon.

Comment

There are lots of websites where you can buy tables and get them shipped over but that would be more expensive I guess.

Comment

Yeah, I'm still trying to get a deal on shipping.. If I can afford the shipping part, i'll make sure I buy a good table from a reliable source.

Comment

There are companies that are getting lookalike tables manufactured in China. Do not think of buying one of these. The quality is very poor. Send me your e-mail address via Private message. I`ll be able to assist you with getting a table and save you money.

Comment

I take their comment to "beware of frauds" to mean they are implying they are they bee's knees. Not check the Riley table you're about to buy for paperwork, because we're worried that there is many replicas out there being sold.

Comment

Working...
              X