wanted snooker table

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wanted snooker table

Serbian Billiard Association (SBA) has finally decided to organize snooker league first time in 15 years! As the budget of SBA is really low they are looking to buy some good table for about 2000 euros from UK.Plus shipping and handling. Is that possible?
    Thanks
    You cannot improve your game if you don't have a cue and snooker table
    BTW vucko means wolfie

http://www.jgpbilliards.com/about.asp something better then this tables
    BTW vucko means wolfie

Comment

Originally Posted by vucko117 View Post
      Serbian Billiard Association (SBA) has finally decided to organize snooker league first time in 15 years! As the budget of SBA is really low they are looking to buy some good table for about 2000 euros from UK.Plus shipping and handling. Is that possible?
      Thanks
      i have one for sale thats in decent condition!
      PM me for details!
      Age: 16... Cue: Maximum Break Sponsored Custom Cue... Tip: Elkmaster...
      Titles:
      2 times South Birmingham Schools League Champion,
      Bishop Challoner Knockout Cup Winner

Comment

are these professional snooker table? don't think so
        relaxat
        Booking manager
        T W A

Comment

JGP is not the best table manufacturer in our city's table factory.
          woodscue@gmail.com

Easy way to custom made your cue

www.handmade-cue.com

Comment

how many tables?
            The Cuefather.

info@handmadecues.com

Comment

well currently they need only one table. Financial situation is really poor. Those JGP tables are the only tables which can be bought in Serbia. Is there any possibilites to fins a very good second hand table for that money?
              BTW vucko means wolfie

Comment

well currently they need only one table. Financial situation is really poor. Those JGP tables are the only tables which can be bought in Serbia. Is there any possibilites to fins a very good second hand table for that money?
                Quality steel block cushion tables would be hard to pick up at that price and ship out . the cost of buying in a table , costs of bringing it in , cleaning it up , recovering , shipping packing , insurance etc would swallow that amount easy , so no profit . in fact on a pro quality table a loss .

But if you are not fussed about steel block cushions and not too bothered about leg design ( you do not play on the leg its the slate and cushions that matter and pocket openings ), then it may be possible to send a good second hand standard UK made table to a good playable standard ( riley or K & hillman ) , but would not include the set up at youre end .
                to get the price down they must be ordered in quantity of say 6 to 12 tables per shipment , the shipment may require picking up from a import transport wharehouse dock air port etc , this may incurr more costs youre end .
                it would be very hard to pallatize one table and send by road direct .
                better to send one container full .
                all balls cue's and lighting etc would be extra's . because of the price limit that you require . ( but second hand lighting shades may be included if surplus )

but you may be lucky if you order a good quantity and maybe the seller would include one pro table in with the shipment .

But as stated , you prob would not get many interested at just shipping out one table . at the price of 2000 euros , with the recovering of cushions and nets and leathers plus bed cloth , packing insurance and shipment fees ,. there just is not enough money in it to make a profit .

Geoff
                [/SIGPIC]http://www.gclbilliards.com

Comment

That Chinese made table sure looks hideous- well that is to say it doesn't accord with my taste anyway. Mine was made in Chengdu, here in Sichuan. I am pleased to say it does not have that phoney carving on it!
                  王可

Comment

Originally Posted by philip in china View Post
                    That Chinese made table sure looks hideous- well that is to say it doesn't accord with my taste anyway. Mine was made in Chengdu, here in Sichuan. I am pleased to say it does not have that phoney carving on it!
                    If you click on tables on that web site , you will see they have snooker tables also , that carved table is an american type pool table not a billiard / snooker table .
                    and only showing on opening page as an example .
                    [/SIGPIC]http://www.gclbilliards.com

Comment

believe me this tables are awful! And what can I get for 3500 euros?
                      BTW vucko means wolfie

Comment

i can get good tables for that money no problem - shipping to you is the problem!
                        https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

is it too expensive to ship table to serbia. Honestly I have no Idea what are the shipping costs. Anyway I am planning to open a first proper snooker club in serbia in year or so... With 4 or even more snooker tables. Then I will contact you ADR for tables and for some nice cues
                          BTW vucko means wolfie

Comment

Originally Posted by philip in china View Post
                            Hi Phillip...could you tell me the name of the company you bought your table from.? I have a friend who runs a billiard (pool) club who is thinking of branching out to snooker and buying 2 or 3 tables. He would prefer to buy from China due to close location and cheaper shipping, aswell as hearing quality is now good with the best companies there. Also if possible could you tell me who the best makers are there. I found a few in alibaba.com but there are so many its hard to choose. I've narrowed down to a few including Jian Ying, Shender and Star (although Star maybe too expensive if the UK prices anything to go by!...any idea what a Star would cost in China. Not necessarily the tournament model). Any info on these companies (or any others) would be greatly appreciated!
                            http://frameball.com:snooker:

Comment

I got my table from Chengdushi Jianpai Taiqiuzhuo Chang. They have a website, such as it is at www.cdjianpai.cn

I saw their factory and had a click around on a couple of their tables and they seemed OK. In fact they were really quite good. Now I can only speak for the table I have got here which is a 10' but one of their their better quality ones. I really like it. There is really nothing wrong with the slate which is what matters. The legs on this range are made by bonding blocks of wood together and then turning them. They look fine and this is a common way of making furniture in China but over years they might crack- but frankly I don't care. I could have paid extra and got solid hardwood legs but I was impatient and would have had to have waited for that whereas this one was in stock.

A photo of my set up is at http://s557.photobucket.com/home/philipinchina If that doesn't work PM me.

When I asked prices for a 3.4 m x 1.8 m were running at RMB4,500 ex works in Chengdu. Divide by 10 to get a price in Sterling. Obviously shipping would be extra and the way to do that successfully would be to take a 20' container full of tables. I think I paid 3,600 for mine according to some notes I have made on the price list here but that could be wrong. Oh those prices include everything- balls (snooker and pool, rack cues, a rack, scoreboard etc.). They also include assembly. You wouldn't want that so should get a discount for that as well as your quantity discount!

Frankly I think it is doable. If you want any help this end my wife will be pleased to translate etc. Please understand I wish this guy well because I think he took care of me but I have no business connection with him at all!
                              王可

Comment

Working...
                              X