Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cloth for club

Hi guys,
    some guy asked me if I can get some quality snooker cloth for his club. He is looking for something not too expensive... What is a good cloth for club table?
    You cannot improve your game if you don't have a cue and snooker table
    BTW vucko means wolfie

Strachan Gold 6811 30 oz,will cost you around 180 pounds but I would suggest you to go for 32 oz for commercial purpose as it lasts longer.Both are top quality.
    My deep screw shot
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mHXTv4Dt-ZQ

Comment

thanks a lot
      BTW vucko means wolfie

Comment

that or look at west of england cloths

Comment

Hainsworth Smart is a much better cloth than the Strachan the Hainworth Match is even better but is not as hard wearing, i have a Strachan Gold 6811 fitted to my table and i can't wait till its time to change it, im going for the Hainworth Match cloth next time

Comment

How do you think better? Faster,more durable,better nap?
            BTW vucko means wolfie

Comment

where can I buy strachan 6811?
              BTW vucko means wolfie

Comment

Originally Posted by nightman26 View Post
                Hainsworth Smart is a much better cloth than the Strachan the Hainworth Match is even better but is not as hard wearing, i have a Strachan Gold 6811 fitted to my table and i can't wait till its time to change it, im going for the Hainworth Match cloth next time
                I was going to say Hainsworth that's what I have on my pool table.
                I think it wears better than Stachan but they are still good. I wouldn't have anything other than these two.

Comment

Cloth for Club

Best place to get quality snooker cloths are from World Snooker, they sell the cloths off after qualifying at Pontins and the Academy very cheaply, give them a call you will be surprised
                  " For those of you in black & white, the blue is behind the yellow"

Comment

thanks for that reply but is there any online store?
                    BTW vucko means wolfie

Comment

You can get in touch with Lynda/Mike Barrow of www.rightoncue.co.uk.
                      They don't stock cloth but they can arrange it for you from their supplier and get it delivered to you.
                      contact number - 004408700638610 / 00441606872020.
                      My deep screw shot

Comment

I know there would many others selling cloth but I know Lynda personally and I am sure they will do you a good price.
                        cheers,
                        sunny
                        My deep screw shot

Comment

Originally Posted by vucko117 View Post
                          How do you think better? Faster,more durable,better nap?
                          The Hainsworth does not leave as many marks on after brushing, when i have brushed and ironed my table there is always finger marks still on even after blocking the cloth, the Hainworth fitted at my local club comes up looking much better after brushing and ironing, also my Strachan was unbelivebly slow till i got it stretched after 9 months where as at my club the cloth still has not been stretched and is faster than mine after stretching and mine has the benifit of having steel block cushions.

Comment

Is it a big difference between Strachan 6811 Tournament(Gold) and 6811 Club (Silver) ?

Comment

Hainsworth Smart Cloth

Hi

I have Hainsworth Smart Cloth on my 8ft table. It is great and I have had no problems with it so far...

I am not sure of the price, but it shouldn't be any dearer than strachan.
                              Name: Benjamin Hegan Age:15

Best Matchplay Break : 55.

Best Practice break (line up) : 91.

Comment

Working...
                              X