Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Table fitters

Hi,

My twelve year old son started playing snooker back in April of this year, he seemed to be getting the eye for it and I mentioned that if he were to get a break of 60 he could have his own table. Well, a few weeks ago he managed a 58, so into ebay I went-a close location was the biggest problem, however I found a 17 year old Westbury steel block in immaculate condition within an easy distance of where we live.

It was my intention to take the table apart myself, bribe some mates from my local with cider and somehow get it into my garage to be assembled a bit later.

Ive just viewed the table for the first time as my wife was the initial viewer, what was apparent to me on seeing the table was that Im going to have to use a professional fitter to do this. This is not a Rileys table, the likes of what I am used to seeing, its a beautiful piece of furniture and I would be saving pennies to loose pounds if I were to attempt this myself.

So, may I please ask if anybody can recommend a table fitter who wont let me down with moving and reinstalling this table in the Bristol area?

Thanks in advance

Bob

World snooker services are on youre doorstep look on their web to see quotes from £350 for dismantle move and errect . the firm I work for are nationwide but could not get anywhere near that quote because of the travelling involved .
    They supply the new star tournament table so thats speaks highly of their pedigree .

www.world-snooker.co.uk
    Last edited by Geoff Large; 11 November 2009, 10:51 AM.
    [/SIGPIC]http://www.gclbilliards.com

Comment

Table fitters

Hi Geoff.

Thanks for your advise,Ill give them a call and see what they can do for me.

Back in August my son had a week in Sheffield at the academy and as Im sure you know they are using Star tables, as you say if word-snooker are installing this standard of table there fitters must be more than qualified to give me a perfect installation.

Having just re read my post I think I ought to say that when I mentioned Rileys tables I wasn't meaning the manufacturer but the club. Sorry if I offended any body!

Thanks for your help

Cheers

Bob

Comment

Working...
      X