Snooker room

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Snooker room

I am thinking that hopefully i would be able to get my own full size snooker table in a year or two but i was wondering what would be an estimate on a price to build somewhere for the table like in the back garden? i seen that a snooker table room needs at least 21ftx15ft worth of space.

how much would a room this big cost? or how much did your room cost for your snooker table?

many thanks

malachi.
    Age:17 full time snooker player hoping to get somewhere in the future!

10-15k ready to play, for anything decent.

Comment

If its the low end of that... and you play at Rileys (9 pound for 3 hours)... Then you will only have to play for 3 thousand 3 hundred and 33 hours to break even
      sigpic A Truly Beakerific Long Pot Sir!

Comment

Originally Posted by checkSide View Post
        10-15k ready to play, for anything decent.

for a table??? surely not!

Comment

Originally Posted by rams1985 View Post
          for a table??? surely not!
          No - 10k to 15k to build a room big enough to take a table - table cost on top of that

Comment

Table cost included... Check did say Ready to play

Cue cost extra or included?
            sigpic A Truly Beakerific Long Pot Sir!

Comment

Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
              No - 10k to 15k to build a room big enough to take a table - table cost on top of that
              Are you including foundation work and pouring a concrete floor?

=o|

Noel

Comment

Originally Posted by noel View Post
                Are you including foundation work and pouring a concrete floor?

=o|

Noel
                Hi Noel - it was checkSides price estimate i was quoting, sounds too cheap to me as well

Comment

My guestimate was based on £450 per square metre, which is a ball park figure for UK new builds.

That's ~ 30m2 at £450 = £13,500.

It's a obviously a very rough idea!
                  Last edited by checkSide; 14 January 2010, 12:03 AM.

Comment

HI i built my own in the garden it is a log cabin with concrete base UPVC french doors and windows it is 26 ft by 17 ft it has rads table heaters tv the lot, cant tell you what it cost me but i build them for around £9,500 to £10,500 depends on the finish inside .cheers Mick i will post pics if you want.

Comment

Originally Posted by mick 142 View Post
                      HI i built my own in the garden it is a log cabin with concrete base UPVC french doors and windows it is 26 ft by 17 ft it has rads table heaters tv the lot, cant tell you what it cost me but i build them for around £9,500 to £10,500 depends on the finish inside .cheers Mick i will post pics if you want.
                      Please do Mick... be great to see!

=o)

Noel

Comment

Ok NOEL will do .

Comment

Originally Posted by mick 142 View Post
                          Sounds like a very very nice price - ime surprised - but dont think my garden would be big enough to take it is planning permission required for that size of cabin ?

Comment

Hi it all depends on the size of your garden ,as long as it does not take more than 50 percent it is fine and keep the hight under 2.5 mtrs high on sides and no more than 3mtrs at the ridge .you should be fine depends where you live .cheers Mick

Comment

Can you post some pics Mick please, inside and out?

Don't you need planning permission if the size is over 30m2 ?
                              Steve Butler
                              www.nottinghamsnooker.com
                              Nottingham Snooker YouTube Channel

Comment

Working...
                              X