The Potting Shed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Potting Shed

Hi, this is my snooker room that I built in my garden - known by all as 'The Potting Shed'.
    I am a joiner by trade.
    It is a 27' x 17' timber structure, fully insulated with UPVC french doors and windows. It has a carpeted concrete base, heating and electrics.
    My table is an old 1890's table professionally refurbished with steel block cushions.
    I hope you enjoy the pictures. :snooker:
    Attached Files

Nice!

(but a bit too much green for me )

Comment

Looks good - very envious
      ps - i dont live far from you - maybe i can nip over for a few nights, dont worry about a spare room, i'll sleep under the table
      Last edited by jrc750; 14 January 2010, 11:39 PM.

Comment

all i can say is your a lucky git lol i just wish i had the skills space and money to build a snooker room/shed

Comment

Originally Posted by mick 142 View Post
          Hi, this is my snooker room that I built in my garden - known by all as 'The Potting Shed'.
          I am a joiner by trade.
          It is a 27' x 17' timber structure, fully insulated with UPVC french doors and windows. It has a carpeted concrete base, heating and electrics.
          My table is an old 1890's table professionally refurbished with steel block cushions.
          I hope you enjoy the pictures. :snooker:
          very nice indead im planning to do something similier but it will have to be with a pool table as don't have the space for a snooker table

Comment

Very very nice Mick!

Originally Posted by xander View Post
            i just wish i had the skills space and money to build a snooker room/shed
            I've got the money and the space but not the skills. I wish you lived near Nottingham Mick so that you could build me one!

Out of interest, how much more do you think it would cost to build it out of bricks?
            Steve Butler
            www.nottinghamsnooker.com
            Nottingham Snooker YouTube Channel

Comment

Very nice Mick!

Comment

Originally Posted by steveb72 View Post
                Very very nice Mick!

I've got the money and the space but not the skills. I wish you lived near Nottingham Mick so that you could build me one!

Out of interest, how much more do you think it would cost to build it out of bricks?

A rough estimate would be approx an extra £5k for a brick face with timber frame. But you'd have to put up 3 men for 4 weeks too

Comment

its dreamy =3

Comment

Fantastic job mate.

Comment

Mick...
                      Thank you so much for posting these envy-inducing pictures.
                      Simply fantastic place to get away from it and into it!
                      From henceforth I will modify the original expression and only use this...

"Died and gone to Mick's Potting Shed".

Cheers mate!

=o)

Noel

Comment

HA HA cheers Noel we can come to Canada to do you one to .

Comment

Nice work Mick! looks like many an hour could be lost in there.
                          Forget it, Donny, you're out of your element

Comment

is that the jimmy white print they are selling at the masters i see hanging up?
                            Crucible77's Bahrain Championship Fantasy Game Winner 2008 :snooker:

HB practice: 112
                            HB match: 81

Comment

good job , will want to be doing this when i get a house

Comment

Working...
                              X