Wiraka M-1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wiraka M-1

Wiraka M-1 tables. The best tables I have played on yet.
    The club I play in , has two of them. Its a completely different experience to play on these tables.

Has anybody played on them?

They are also the official tables for the IBSF & WPBSA World Snooker Championships.
    Who needs 'The Rocket' , When RaNeN is here!

They are not the WSA world snooker champs official tables!
    Official WSA tables are RILEY Aristocrat, Strachan N°10 cloth triple shaved, like in Prestatyn Pontins or in the Sheffield Academy!
    I've played on Wiraka M1 and got one in my club, this table is not good in time i think.

Comment

Originally Posted by Acuerate
      They are not the WSA world snooker champs official tables!
      They maynot be now. But I think they were, because I saw the name on the tables.

At the moment I have a few videos and I cant seem to see Wiraka on them. My mistake, I apologise for the misinformation.
      Who needs 'The Rocket' , When RaNeN is here!

Comment

they are decent enough tables - i think they are very popular in australia where they are the benchmark.
        https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

they are awsome tables too pplay on heaven. yes they are very popuar here in aus ilove them too bits

Comment

Wiraka tables are used by the IBSF, not the WSA...

Comment

yes that is rite they are very fast aswell

Comment

Sorry but if you ask to a table fitter, he will say : dont take a wiraka, the quality is not good, the wood is not good, and there is no comparaison with a Riley table!
                I dont say wiraka is a bad table but its not a Riley with heavy cushions and good quality wood!
                And the Riley will be better in time than the wiraka!

Comment

have you played on a wiraka

Comment

wel i guess youd know because theres better tables in the uk then hetre but to play on a wiraka is a priveige too us

Comment

Yes of course I've played several times on a Wiraka, in tournaments Europe and World champs but I play "everyday" on Wiraka cos we bought one in my club and I can tell you that, after 3 years, the table has totally moved, the slates have moved and the quality of the wood is definetly not the best (look like fake but its real one, of course).
                      And, I have played and I do again play on Riley in Pontins Prestatyn, they are always and will always be the best quality tables, different make, high quality components, cushions, pockets and the style of the table is wonderful, you wish to get one furniture like this at home cos its a really beautiful one! Not like a wiraka with stickers everywhere to show off that they are tables for IBSF and EBSA and others!
                      Have a look at the Riley:
                      http://www.rileysnooker.co.uk/epages/

I tried to have a look at the wiraka website, even the website is less beautiful! And slower! LOL

Comment

Working...
                      X