Hainsworth or Strachan?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hainsworth or Strachan?

I am buying a cloth for some local club. Which one to buy? Strachan 6811 Club cloth or Hainsworth cloth?
    You cannot improve your game if you don't have a cue and snooker table
    BTW vucko means wolfie

Thanks a lot
    BTW vucko means wolfie

Comment

No problem.. you're most welcome

Comment

What the pros think!

We are using Hainsworth match cloth on Legends and its def the choice of the legends players.

Comment

I see.. But I dont think match cloth is suitable for the club,don't you think. I mean they have ripped much thicker cloth then that one
          BTW vucko means wolfie

Comment

I use Hainesworth Smart & would recommend it to anyone.

Russ

Comment

Is the Smart almost as fast as the Match Russ? I was going to go for Match but I'm worried I'll be recovering it every 12 months and it ain't cheap! I really want a fast cloth.
              Steve Butler
              www.nottinghamsnooker.com
              Nottingham Snooker YouTube Channel

Comment

I also want to know which cloth is fast and durable. I have heard that 6811 club is similar to 6811 tournament. Is there any truth in that?
                BTW vucko means wolfie

Comment

Originally Posted by steveb72 View Post
                  Is the Smart almost as fast as the Match Russ? I was going to go for Match but I'm worried I'll be recovering it every 12 months and it ain't cheap! I really want a fast cloth.
                  I only have a 7 x 4 table, but the Hainesworth Smart is very fast. I've never had the Match cloth to compare it to, but I don't think you would be dissapointed in the Smart.

Russ

Comment

Working...
                  X