Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Value of the table?

Hi everyone

I am about to sell my 10x5 ft snooker table for getting a full size. Below is a link to it.

http://picasaweb.google.fi/147eha/Po...79vdOfuOa8kgE#

Doesn't anyone has an estimate how much it would sell?

Table is not a mint but in quite a good condition (few dents), only new cloth is needed. There are also normal equipments in the packet (canopy, balls, rests etc.)

thanks

Esa

Originally Posted by eha View Post
    I am about to sell my 10x5 ft snooker table for getting a full size.
    Lucky you!

Comment

I have a full size one aswell. Only problem is it takes up a whole room.

Comment

Hi I'm Mr. P and I have a full-size table... alright for some! Just thought you'd slip that in there despite it having no relevance to the topic? Nice.
        :snooker:
        High break: 117
        2013 Midlands University Snooker Champion

Comment

Originally Posted by eha View Post
          Hi everyone

I am about to sell my 10x5 ft snooker table for getting a full size. Below is a link to it.

http://picasaweb.google.fi/147eha/Po...79vdOfuOa8kgE#

Doesn't anyone has an estimate how much it would sell?

Table is not a mint but in quite a good condition (few dents), only new cloth is needed. There are also normal equipments in the packet (canopy, balls, rests etc.)

thanks

Esa
          Hi Esa,
          The table is probably worth about £500 but if you are buying a new table from a billiard company maybe they would be able to give you a better price in a trade in.
          In this day and age with all the full size tables available, you would find it easier to sell, but always remember a table is only worth how much a customer is prepared to spend on it.
          Best of luck with it.
          When you but cheap... You buy twice !

Comment

Thanks Ryanah147. I think I'll go for a new table and this "little" one will certainly make a nice campfire...

Comment

Working...
            X