Marker pen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marker pen

I wonder and what kind of marker pen uses for the table???and where can i buy it??

Some who like to copy the TV and use white , use a tipex marker pen with thin nib , the contents are liquid and the body is soft so you gentley squeeze to extract the liquid , this leaves a high ridge line on the cloth and it may take a few irons to flatten it out .
    These pens can be very hit and miss as to how the liquid comes out , especialy if the pen has been used before as the pen clogs up and the next person to use it has a problem as they squeeze the contents out , suddenly it lets loose and you have a mess on the cloth . and tippex is almost impossible to remove from cloth as it sinks right into the weave .
    you should allways clear the pens before going anywhere near youre table on an old rag or news paper .

personaly i prefer soft lead BLACK pencils , you can buy purpose Baulk marker pencils in black and white , but the white soon disapears after the first Brush down . I use a soft Carpenters pencil that I buy for around 20p .

Did you know white is only used for the CAMERA to pick the markings up on TV , 99% of clubs use Black

DO NOT USE PERMANENT MARKER PENS
    [/SIGPIC]http://www.gclbilliards.com

Comment

Working...
    X