Lighting Issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by philip in china View Post
    Builder has been and plans are being made...... The ceiling will actually be lower than I had thought. I shall be able to screw direct into the ceiling which should be best anyway. The lights will be slightly more than 1.5 metres above the cloth but only a very little.
    That,s a fine distance..
    JP Majestic
    3/4
    57"
    17oz
    9.5mm Elk

Comment

Originally Posted by throtts View Post
      That,s a fine distance..
      I think it was what Geoff Large recommended and I trust him 100%

I suppose being screwed to a white ceiling I should get more light reflected down than if it were to be hanging in mid air. Idea with a custom built room is that it can all be tweaked around the optimum conditions for the game.
      王可

Comment

Hahaha, your correct about the white ceiling reflecting. My man cave was a gym to start with, so its white all over, when I have the snooker lights on its so bright in there. I going to get my guy to paint the walls in a darker colour. I also have my exercise machinery on the edge of the snooker room so with playing and exercising the room really justifies itself..

Your going to love it, best thing your going to own..
        JP Majestic
        3/4
        57"
        17oz
        9.5mm Elk

Comment

Originally Posted by throtts View Post
          Hahaha, your correct about the white ceiling reflecting. My man cave was a gym to start with, so its white all over, when I have the snooker lights on its so bright in there. I going to get my guy to paint the walls in a darker colour. I also have my exercise machinery on the edge of the snooker room so with playing and exercising the room really justifies itself..

Your going to love it, best thing your going to own..
          I do hope so. I would like to keep playing until, eventually, my eyes get too bad. I hope that will be a long way in the future.
          王可

Comment

Working...
          X