Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just looked at the pics. It does look fantastic

Comment

Stunning Room Steve and More Stunning is the Items in the Room Fair Play!!

Jealous as hell......lol

Gaz.

Comment

my snooker room

It's good to get feed back from fellow players and enthusiast, cheers

Comment

Absolutely amazing what you have got in there! How big is the room? You really have created an effect there. I like the dado rail. That will help a lot. Most scuffs etc. happen low down so when it gets ready for redecoration you should be able simply to paint up to that rail and it will look as good as new again.

More photos please when there is something filling that big space in the centre of the room!
          王可

Comment

awesome room steve is this a room in your house or is it like a building you have made ?
            would love to see the table finished and what it would look like in there.

Comment

my snooker room

The room is like a bungalow at the bottom of my garden, it sounds grand, but I live in a three bed semi, just happens I'm a builder, have a large garden and love snooker, and an understanding wife !!!!

I will upload a photo of the leg of the table so check my albums again, the table/slates in the photos are indeed the burroughes & watts being fitted next week, I'll upload more pics then

All I've done to the table is clean and wax, I wanted the timber to retain its antique look and feeling,

Comment

I am so jealous ! looks great, you must either have a really big garden or a really good wife? if you have both then you are the luckiest man i know!!
                " and for those of you who are watching in black and white, the pink is next to the green. "

Comment

Originally Posted by Steve A View Post
                  The room is like a bungalow at the bottom of my garden, it sounds grand, but I live in a three bed semi, just happens I'm a builder, have a large garden and love snooker, and an understanding wife,
                  Congrats, Steve...

The space will give you hours of joy. I am no builder but have my own space down my garden which my builders called a bungalow funny enough. Your game will improve big time now..

Enjoy...
                  JP Majestic
                  3/4
                  57"
                  17oz
                  9.5mm Elk

Comment

my snooker room

I'm 50 next B day, my game has little chance of getting better ) practicing may give me more consistency, something lacking in recent years, still capable of holding my own in the local leagues, still get the odd 70 now and then, less frequent granted lol

Comment

Working...
                    X