No announcement yet.

Exporting a table

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You wouldn't believe the trouble in getting an experienced table fitter, a labourer and the truck all at the correct place at the same time. Anyway it looks as if it is all coming together for the first week in July.
    王可

Comment

On this note, does anyone know anything about international shipping? I have the opportunity to get a full size table at a phenomenal price, but it would need to be shipped from the UK to Australia. Does anyone know if this is even possible or feasible? Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Like an earlier post said "buying the table is the easy part", now I have to get it home.

Comment

If the table is in Ipswich I can't see how you would have a problem getting itto the docks! I happen to know a guy who is currently trying to get some stuff sent out to Australia from UK. You might be able to get your heads together and share part of a container. If you want details why not send me a PM.
        王可

Comment

Well my table should be on its way by now. I am waiting for an email from my son, in UK, to confirm that it has gone. I am pretty sure it has gone as otherwise I would have heard. I just hope it gets there safely.

Have now heard it has been collected and so is now somewhere between England and Bulgaria. It should be waiting for me when I get there next week.
          Last edited by philip in china; 5 July 2012, 08:33 AM.
          王可

Comment

Working...
          X