Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice Wendyhouse too! :P

Comment

With that setup my life would be complete. Congrats man.

Comment

Thanks so much, guys for the kind words. It's the best thing I have ever had done, I would be lost without the table now, it's such a great space to enjoy when you have a quite few hours. Had the set up for just over 4 month now and your game really comes on. Take a close look at the no10 cloth pic just after 4 months of use, it looks awesome when new but gets battered very quickly, if you look carefully, I think you can see the blast line from the black spot on the way to its pocket, the next cloth will be 6811 I think.

@ Terry, the louvers can be locked in a permanent position to spread the cold air to the outer sides. You just have to be careful of any leaks with the unit above, should be fine though if you clean the filters out regularly.

@ Neil taperell, the God Cover is heavy and awkward. You fold it from the black spot end by flicking the edges ( the whole length ) inward 1 time each side so you have around a 3 feet width. Then you roll then pull then roll and pull again and again till you have dragged all of it up towards you, this has been done against the napp and all the way from the brown spot thus giving it a brush effect. I must say though that I was a bit skeptical because of the weight but you lift the heavy rolled up part and drag the cover, you do not drag the heavy rolled up part. Hope that's clear anyway..

Again thanks again for the congratsios..I will always have something to do in the evenings now...

@ inoffthered, the wendyhouse is where I sleep when I realise it's 3 am. Don't wanna wake " the mrs " up
        JP Majestic
        3/4
        57"
        17oz
        9.5mm Elk

Comment

Originally Posted by narl View Post
          Same here

Godcover? is that to stop gods drool from hitting the table as he's also jealous?

Looks to be a drawer on the table to store the balls as well.
          Haha...

The draw is for the Pro Triangle..

Cheers..
          JP Majestic
          3/4
          57"
          17oz
          9.5mm Elk

Comment

Woah. I used to have my own wendy house/table at my house in belfast but bloody hell, it was never as good as this setup! Verrry nice mate!

P.s how are those pockets? Tournament templated? Look tight.

Comment

Thanks so much, Poona..

Yes, the table is tournament spec and the pockets are very tight, along with unforgiving jaws. I really love the table. Pots along and near the black cushion have to be hit very accurately and with great cueing, if you move on the shot you ain't going to pot the object ball.

The no 10 cloth only last about 6 month if your having a session most days, so I am on my second no 10 now. May try Hainsworth Precision next, after Terry has given me some feed back on it .

All the best..
              JP Majestic
              3/4
              57"
              17oz
              9.5mm Elk

Comment

The 6811 is a good cloth for both nice play and fairly decent wearing. You may find that it just requires a little more ironing than the 10 which you can be lazy with I imagine. Whereabouts you based?

Graham

Comment

I brush lightly and iron every 10 days, quite enjoy it actually ..

I am based in the Harrow area..
                  JP Majestic
                  3/4
                  57"
                  17oz
                  9.5mm Elk

Comment

That's gotta be the best potting shed ever :snooker: very nice:smile-new:
                    Bolton And District Snooker League

Comment

What cloth is on the table aswell as the cushions?
                      I've heard they never use Strachan no10 for cushions..

Comment

Were did you buy the table ?

Comment

Originally Posted by Staezione View Post
                          What cloth is on the table aswell as the cushions?
                          I've heard they never use Strachan no10 for cushions..
                          Hi Staezione,

On the bed is No10 and on the cushions is Strachan 6811 tournament.
                          JP Majestic
                          3/4
                          57"
                          17oz
                          9.5mm Elk

Comment

Originally Posted by jonny1 View Post
                            Were did you buy the table ?
                            I purchased my Star from World Snooker Services. Mine was a new one, however, they do have used ones too which I could have had, they would have been ones used on the pro tour.
                            JP Majestic
                            3/4
                            57"
                            17oz
                            9.5mm Elk

Comment

Bit of a thread resurrection but WOW what a snooker room :encouragement:
                              Ive just had my garage extended/converted, but nowhere near as luxurious as this.

I'm only having a 10ft table though (could've squeezed a 12ft in) but part of the room has my running machine/cross trainer/tool bench etc and it would've been just to crowded. A 10ft will be fine for me what I need it for, just for a mess about with friends & family.

I'm like a kid a xmas, another 2 weeks until the table is installed

Comment

Lovely table and lovely room....if only

Comment

Working...
                                X