No announcement yet.

E Mawson - billiard table manufacturer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I will have to get someone to organise photos for me - no camera atm - but will gladly post when I can. Not sure what a pocket plate is, or what you mean by cushion capping width. Slate thickness easy enough to measure, and I see no signs of reboring of cushion holes.

Comment

Got some photos for you - have got them in jpeg format but dont seem to be able to upload ?? FAQ no use whatsoever - help/instructions requested please

Comment

You need over 10 posts before you get the function of attachments (and then it is only 5 per post).
        But if you use Photobucket or some other image repository you can add the images by the url.
        either just a clickable link or displaying the image itself in the post (better option I think )

see
        http://www.thesnookerforum.com/board...470#post634470
        Last edited by DeanH; 20 October 2012, 09:30 AM.
        Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Originally Posted by wilkydent View Post
          I will have to get someone to organise photos for me - no camera atm - but will gladly post when I can. Not sure what a pocket plate is, or what you mean by cushion capping width. Slate thickness easy enough to measure, and I see no signs of reboring of cushion holes.
          Wilkydent pocket plates are under the leather,this can date your table as the older ones are attached to the cushion on the top and bolted from underneath these are called Top plates. Capping width is the top of the cushion which is polished

Comment

Working...
          X