Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 10' Table recover

Sorry if this annoys anybody ;-)

I have just got a quote to have a 10' table in a local bar recovered. The price is cloth: 185, Labour 100. At an exchange rate of £1 = 10 Chinese RMB that works out at change out of £30 for the job. I just wish I could get work done on my table in Europe for these sorts of prices!

BTW Geoff, if you can fly out here with your tools and a cloth and do the work for under £30 the job is yours :-)
    王可

Excellent bargain, if they do a decent job !!
    All that work for only £10, jeez !!

Comment

Yes, it is good value! Strangely not everything here is cheap. Some things are more expensive here than in the west.
      王可

Comment

Sadly Phil I feed my family on more than a bowl of rice a week , I have been known to give them two bowls of rice a week and an extra bowl at Christmas , talking about value for money , my brother rents a flat in thailand for £2 a day includeing electricity when he goes over there in January , he goes over for nearly 4 months , and takes around £3000 with him, and he comes back with half of that , that includes traveling around Thailand , Cambodia , plus other area's he has seen comodo dragons , lived in the jungle and been fed on Rats and moths plus snakes. and has a girl in every place he stays .
        [/SIGPIC]http://www.gclbilliards.com

Comment

So can I put that down as a refusal?

Originally Posted by Geoff Large View Post
          Sadly Phil I feed my family on more than a bowl of rice a week , I have been known to give them two bowls of rice a week and an extra bowl at Christmas , talking about value for money , my brother rents a flat in thailand for £2 a day includeing electricity when he goes over there in January , he goes over for nearly 4 months , and takes around £3000 with him, and he comes back with half of that , that includes traveling around Thailand , Cambodia , plus other area's he has seen comodo dragons , lived in the jungle and been fed on Rats and moths plus snakes. and has a girl in every place he stays .
          王可

Comment

Working...
          X