Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Snooker Table wanted

Hi I want to buy a table.

The snooker club is 20mins walk from my house and Im very lazy. Want to buy a table but my house is not that big. Full size table will be too big so maybe something around 9ft should be fine. New tables are very expensive so I want to buy a second hand table.

Anyone wants to sell a snooker table?
    Anyone knows how much is it to move a table?
    Im living in Aberystwyth, Wales.

If you want to buy a table I doubt if there has ever been a better time than the present. The market is flooded.

From your conversation with Geoff Large it looks as if you found one. I doubt if you will find a more knowledgable fitter than Geoff and he is 100% straight and honest so you have gone to the right man.

You need to measure your room. For a 9' table you need 19' x 14'6" minimum. 20' x 15' would be what I would consider the minimum and that is open space- nothing in the way. That is a big room!

If you don't know anything about tables you really need to get somebody who does to look at any table you are considering to make sure there are no major problems with it.
    王可

Comment

I doubt if you will find a more knowledgable fitter than Geoff and he is 100% straight
      Did you try your luck then Philip? x

Comment

Originally Posted by philip in china View Post
        If you want to buy a table I doubt if there has ever been a better time than the present. The market is flooded.

From your conversation with Geoff Large it looks as if you found one. I doubt if you will find a more knowledgable fitter than Geoff and he is 100% straight and honest so you have gone to the right man.

You need to measure your room. For a 9' table you need 19' x 14'6" minimum. 20' x 15' would be what I would consider the minimum and that is open space- nothing in the way. That is a big room!

If you don't know anything about tables you really need to get somebody who does to look at any table you are considering to make sure there are no major problems with it.
        谢啦。不过现在市场上的都是full size的台。小的比较少。还有就是我觉得6ft的打起来会不会没什么感觉?毕竟斯诺克球多。一放就没有地 方了。

Comment

Originally Posted by pottr View Post
          Yes, he sourced the first table for the snooker holiday place in Bulgaria. If things go OK he might be sourcing a second one as well. The price was very good and the quality of the table outstanding and just, exactly, what I wanted.
          王可

Comment

Originally Posted by pottr View Post
            I got ya, don't think philip did lol

Comment

I was a bit slow off the mark there. Very good!

I am sure you know what I really meant!
              王可

Comment

Working...
              X