Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hainsworth precision

Hello all, looking for opinions???

We have a Riley aristicrat in our WMC, currently with a 6811 tournament on which i dont think it has lasted as it should do, when it comes to getting it recovered, im thinking of having a hainsworth precision on it money depending...

So wondering if anyone has an experiences of whether it would be worth getting on or the fact a cloth of such would take to much looking after....

cloth gets stretched every 6 month and covered every year, so if the precision can have a years life in it with care taken with it?

Terry was going to get H Precision fitted for his next cover, may have it on by now. I use No10 which only last about 6 month.
    JP Majestic
    3/4
    57"
    17oz
    9.5mm Elk

Comment

Originally Posted by drury1986 View Post
      Hello all, looking for opinions???

We have a Riley aristicrat in our WMC, currently with a 6811 tournament on which i dont think it has lasted as it should do, when it comes to getting it recovered, im thinking of having a hainsworth precision on it money depending...

So wondering if anyone has an experiences of whether it would be worth getting on or the fact a cloth of such would take to much looking after....

cloth gets stretched every 6 month and covered every year, so if the precision can have a years life in it with care taken with it?
      yeh i was never considering the no10 for the fact i heard it degrades very quickly and secondly the price is too much for what its worth, thats what a few have recommended

Comment

How much play does the table get? That is what determines the life, not just the actual time that elapses.
        王可

Comment

I haven't fitted the Hainsworth Precision as yet since I'm trying to stretch the life of the #10 I have on at present.

The Precision did cost a bit more than the 6811 but Hainsworth sales person (if you believe sales people, which I really don't) said it is supposed to last and stays fast without having to use heaters or iron very much. I believe it's 30% nylon and is quite thin so I would suspect very easy to fit

Terry
          Terry Davidson
          IBSF Master Coach & Examiner

Comment

well just had some infofrom someone that has a precision on his table and he changes it every 6 month and reckons at wmc with good consitent cleaning we could get 10 month or so out of it

Comment

Working...
            X