Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free full sized table.

No, not for you, for me!

My new neighbour down here in the Malverns is giving me a full sized table, it was repossessed from a millionaire who refused to pay some bills and had been in storage for some time.

Hopefully the major components are all in order but I'm pretty sure it'll need rerubbering and covering, just got to talk another neighbour into letting me have her half of the massive garage we share, insulate etc that and away we go.

I hope to go and see the table soon so will report back as to what it is!

:-)
    One day I'll make a century, I've knocked in a 51!

Nice one, but getting your "new" neighbour on board will surely be a problem ?? maybe have to buy her out ???

Comment

Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
      Nice one, but getting your "new" neighbour on board will surely be a problem ?? maybe have to buy her out ???
      Nah, she's pretty cool, she only uses it as a bit of a gym, I'll offer to build her a new one, cheaper than building a home for the table! She's on hols at the mo so not asked yet.
      One day I'll make a century, I've knocked in a 51!

Comment

Well done. There are certainly plenty of tables out there. The problem isn't sourcing a free, or very cheap, table. The problem is having somewhere big enough to house it and play.

What make is it?
        王可

Comment

Working...
        X