Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WIRAKA M1 pricetag?

Hello all,

I was wondering if anyboby here know the price of a brand new 12 ft Wiraka M1 table by any chance?

Looks like we're going to add a new table at our club so starting to look at options!

Thanks!
    Ton Praram III Series 1 | 58" 18.4oz 9.4mm | ash shaft + 4 splices of Brazilian Rosewood | Grand Cue medium tips

http://wiraka.com/singapore/index.ph...mation/contact

Think you might have to contact them, buddy..
    JP Majestic
    3/4
    57"
    17oz
    9.5mm Elk

Comment

There are so many good old tables available, unless you are so determined to have that make, you can get a good table for less.
      Why that particular table?
      Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

We've had a Wiraka M at our private club for about 4 years now and i can't find anything good about it. The rubbers are rubbish, slates are rubbish and the frame is rubbish.. The only thing worth playing on it is the pockets as they are very tight.
        Would suggest to find a used table like Dean said.
        "It's just a shot away" -Rolling Stones-

Comment

We're not particularly entitled to that brand. We are just looking around to see what's available at which price. But I agree, if we find for example a good Riley Aristocrat at a decent price, the choice there is a no brainer!
          Ton Praram III Series 1 | 58" 18.4oz 9.4mm | ash shaft + 4 splices of Brazilian Rosewood | Grand Cue medium tips

Comment

Originally Posted by Erwan_BZH View Post
            We're not particularly entitled to that brand. We are just looking around to see what's available at which price. But I agree, if we find for example a good Riley Aristocrat at a decent price, the choice there is a no brainer!
            I am sure Geoff Large and Maryfield (only two table fitters I know on TSF, there could be others) can point you in the right direction of a nice "old" table for reasonable money.
            lets us know how you get on
            Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Plenty of tables on my Website direct from the sellers no middle men or commision fees , look in the for sale section or link below .

includeing a nice mint Aristocrat located in Newark nottingham . as new as you will find one second hand .

http://gclbilliards.com/riley-aristo...will-find-one/

Geoff
              www.gclbilliards.com
              [/SIGPIC]http://www.gclbilliards.com

Comment

Thanks for the info Geoff. Maryfield contacted me as well

Comment

Whatever you do, don't buy a Wiraka. We have a club here with 8 of them and they are the worst tables I every played on. The pocket have been modified I must admit but they were really bad to start with. In addition, the construction is very flimsy and they first time the fitters came in to re-cloth they discovered the side panels covering the rail bolts had swelled and they had to break them up in order to remove them.

Also the frames are very weak and the slate beds are not true and warp.

Terry
                  Terry Davidson
                  IBSF Master Coach & Examiner

Comment

I think to many of the "traditionalists" on the site it is a mystery why people pay so much for modern tables when there are so many wonderful old ones out there at a small fraction of the price of a new one.
                    王可

Comment

Thanks for the info Terry!

Comment

Working...
                      X