Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Riley Aristocrat vs Renaissance

Hi folks,

Can somebody tell me the main differences between these two models from Riley?

thanks!
    Ton Praram III Series 1 | 58" 18.4oz 9.4mm | ash shaft + 4 splices of Brazilian Rosewood | Grand Cue medium tips

The Renaissance is or was an imported model as far as I am aware. The Aristocrat is made in UK. However at some point in the past, for a time, they did farm out production of the Aristocrat to the Far East, but that is not the case now. Hence the vast difference in price and quality. Note that the advert for the Renaissance doesn`t state the origin of the slate as Italian. These are imported tables.
    Last edited by maryfield; 12 June 2013, 05:19 PM. Reason: detail

Comment

Would somebody here be able to recognize that type of feet?
      According to the person I am in contact with, it's from a Riley table, but she's unable to tell if it's an Aristo, a Rennaissance or God knows what..

Any help ?

snooker006_zpsd020f098.jpg
      Ton Praram III Series 1 | 58" 18.4oz 9.4mm | ash shaft + 4 splices of Brazilian Rosewood | Grand Cue medium tips

Comment

loooks like bce legs

Comment

hmm well spotted sir! After a quick search on BCE tables, it looks like it's a BCE Westbury

http://www.topofthecue.com/The-Westbury-12-Steel-Block

Comment

I was put off by purchasing Riley because no bugger seems to know who and where thay are made. Riley was purchased by BCE, I know that much. At least with my Star I knew it was genuine and straight from Xing Pai..
            JP Majestic
            3/4
            57"
            17oz
            9.5mm Elk

Comment

Working...
            X