Has anyone seen this table before?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by Catch 22 View Post
    Pockets don't look too tight . Here's a snap of the table I play on at the club
    Indeed, my question was more about the average club table though

Comment

Environment is hundreds of times more important than the pockets. I can already hear the noise and smell the liquor and nicotine just by looking at the picture. No carpet? Heaven knows what will become of that table in a few months down the line.

Comment

Lovely looking table , similar pockets to ours, if I put one ball at the fall about 2/3 rds to 3/4 rs of another ball sits beside it, so somewhere between Catches pockets and the op pockets. At a guess I'm thinking Catch22 pockets are between an 1/8 to 1/4 inch tighter than ours, it's hard to tell though.
        This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
        https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

Originally Posted by streamer45 View Post
          I am no expert but they look more like snooker pockets than russian pyramid pockets which a tighter and different in shape (see below)

if you think they are too generous god knows what you would be like on a proper table!

Comment

Originally Posted by andy carson View Post
            if you think they are too generous god knows what you would be like on a proper table!
            I think you read that post wrong mate, the pic is of a Russian table

Comment

Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
              I think you read that post wrong mate, the pic is of a Russian table
              i blame my local snooker club selling me so much beer as couldnt get a game last night

Comment

These are the pockets on my usual practice table
                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                X