6ft snooker table required

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 6ft snooker table required

Does anyone have a high quality 6ft snooker table for sale?

How about this http://www.bristolpoolandsnooker.com/product.php?id=14

Comment

bit pricey and need to be able to put away after use

Comment

Originally Posted by Leo View Post
        bit pricey looking for something to put away after use

Comment

I have seen some table top slate bed six footers(if I'm remembering rightly) but I doubt they were of any quality, you may be looking for rocking horse ****e here, not sure it exists.
          This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
          https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

Hi m8,
            Its gonna be hard to find a decent Table that can be put away after as they are just cheap and cheerful fold aways normally which are crap too be 100% honest! you really need a Slate bed table you can get table top type which are slate bed and top comes off the structure frame as i had one of these for my boy few yrs ago and they are very good but personally if you have room go for 7ft x 4ft as these are alot better as the 6ft arent that great and pockets are Tiny no good for children or lesser players.....lol

Gaz.

Originally Posted by Borselino View Post
            bit pricey and need to be able to put away after use

Comment

Originally Posted by gazza147 View Post
              Hi m8,
              Its gonna be hard to find a decent Table that can be put away after as they are just cheap and cheerful fold aways normally which are crap too be 100% honest! you really need a Slate bed table you can get table top type which are slate bed and top comes off the structure frame as i had one of these for my boy few yrs ago and they are very good but personally if you have room go for 7ft x 4ft as these are alot better as the 6ft arent that great and pockets are Tiny no good for children or lesser players.....lol

Gaz.
              Good advice that mate I look into it cheers

Comment

prob be a dining table job.

Comment

I have an old Riley slate bed 5ft table if you are interested?

Comment

please note the OP is currently (permanently?) banned on TSF
                    Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

All the 6' fold away tables I have ever seen I would classify as "toys" rather than serious tables. (Of course I suppose any table is actually a toy if you think about it, but you know what I mean).

What does one have to do to get banned here? Having been banned what is to stop anybody just reapplying under a different name?
                      王可

Comment

Originally Posted by philip in china View Post
                        All the 6' fold away tables I have ever seen I would classify as "toys" rather than serious tables. (Of course I suppose any table is actually a toy if you think about it, but you know what I mean).

What does one have to do to get banned here? Having been banned what is to stop anybody just reapplying under a different name?
                        i assume many would have considered him a troll but he was also abusive with his replies, etc.
                        He was originally banned because of this behaviour with a previous login, now banned because of rejoining with another login, answer your second question?
                        Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Working...
                        X