Cloth on cushion not redone.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cloth on cushion not redone.

I went to this club and they were doing their cloth. What they did was replacing only the cloth on the table but not the cushion. So, after the cloth was replaced on the table surface, they just assembly the cushion with the old cloth back on.
    The cloth on the cushion is not really that old, but the color is a bit different.
    I would like to like if this would affect the way the table plays?
    Thank you.
    www.AuroraCues.com

Alot of large clubs only replace the cousin cloth say every two or three times they get their tables done to save on money and to be honest I don't think it effects the performance at all.

I would say that the temperature of the cousins are more important than the cloth, saying that if you have steel bulk cousins I would say replace the cloth as often as you do the tables, but most tables do not have steel bulk cousins this is more associated with the expensive match tables like Riles Aristocrat.

Comment

Thank you for the reply.
      This club has steel block cushion, and they use the 6811 #10 cloth. The tables are Riley with the silver legs. They replace their cloth about every 4 months. The cloth on the cushion is not like really old or anything, but it feels a bit rougher I guess because it is not as new as the cloth that has just been replaced, and the color is a bit different.
      www.AuroraCues.com

Comment

Working...
      X