Snooker Table Needed!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Snooker Table Needed!

I am in the market for a 5ft snooker table I would of gone for a 6ft but it won;t give me that much room.

I have been looking on eBay and I can get one for around £200 if I pick up which is not a problem but most I have seen are too far away from me, I am currently in Llangorse (Wales) so if anybody knows of someone who has a table for sale for around this price and within say 100miles please let me know.

My other alternative is to rent a table (Its for my friends pub) but I can't find a company that does snooker table rentals in this area

Originally Posted by ferret View Post
    I am in the market for a 5ft snooker table I would of gone for a 6ft but it won;t give me that much room.

I have been looking on eBay and I can get one for around £200 if I pick up which is not a problem but most I have seen are too far away from me, I am currently in Llangorse (Wales) so if anybody knows of someone who has a table for sale for around this price and within say 100miles please let me know.

My other alternative is to rent a table (Its for my friends pub) but I can't find a company that does snooker table rentals in this area
    Damn shame you can't get a 6ft table in, or can you? I am also limited on space, but have discovered that, if I use 36in cues, it's a-ok! Most 6ft tables seem to come with 48in cues these days, but unless you're tremendously tall, a 36in cue should be fine! You also might have made my mistake and got fixated on the distance from the edge of the table to the wall. Remember, most shots won't take place tight to the cushion, so you might even be ok with most shots with the cues that come with the table and only have to use the 36inchers for those tight on the cushion. I know, it's a compromise, but worthwhile in my opinion. Here's a link to some 36inchers, in case you decide to go that route:

http://www.gamestables4u.com/WsProdu...D=280&BPID=593

If you don't want to use cues that short, then how about this 5ft table?

http://www.bbbilliards.co.uk/category.php?dept=36

They're both new, cheaper than your budget and fold up easily!

Edit: If you do decide to go 6ft, this is the one I'm getting:

http://www.bbbilliards.co.uk/product.php?prod=122

It's a bit outside your budget, but doesn't it look stylish? It has ball runners as well, for that 'professional feel'. It's a BCE/Riley, so I'd say that quality is assured. Look around a bit though, I'm sure I've seen it around for about £200 (after I'd ordered mine, of course) and BB Billiards seem ok to price match. I hope this helps you!
    Last edited by DavisFan76; 14 December 2008, 11:11 PM.
    Mobo: GA-P35-S3
    CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo E4400 2Ghz
    GPU: ATI EAH4850 512mb DDR3
    RAM: Kingston 2.Gb 240pin DDR2 PC667Mhz PC5300
    Sound: Audigy 4

Comment

Working...
    X