Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Table Top Snooker Table

Hi all,

Due to the lack of both space and budget, i would like to know wether or not if there are any table top snooker tables out there, of roughly the same dimensions of a standard snooker table.
    I have been searching all over the web for a cheaper alternative to a full size standing snooker table and the idea of a simple tuck away table top, which i could lay on a dinner table for support is my only thought.

An example of what i am looking for can be found here:

http://www.libertygames.co.uk/store/..._pool_desk_top

If you d happen to offer my any ideas, please do not hesitate to reply with links to a website, or any other means of contact.

Thanx for your time!
    Last edited by stroodle; 14 September 2008, 11:18 AM.

Are you looking for a6ft table? A 12ft table would be impossible. I do supply snooker dining tables which combine both snooker and dining tables in one. So no need for lifting off for storage. www.taysidesnooker.co.uk

Comment

Please have a look at my Billiard dining table (circa 1900) it is a swivel top so all that is required is to pull two slide out handle's out and swivel inner top ,
      slide handles back in to lock and you have a 6x3 slate bed table top without the need to store take off dining leafs as oposed to most diners made today .

pictures can be found at

www.elstonandhopkin.co.uk
      look for snooker mart in the heading move curser onto this slide down to snooker tables and a list of private customers tables for sale with pictures will come up .
      ok so it is not a full size or full size balls , but steve davies started on a 6x3 .
      the table is also listed in items for sale on this web site .

c.large@btinternet.com

Geoff Large
      [/SIGPIC]http://www.gclbilliards.com

Comment

Originally Posted by Geoff Large View Post
        Please have a look at my Billiard dining table (circa 1900) it is a swivel top so all that is required is to pull two slide out handle's out and swivel inner top ,
        slide handles back in to lock and you have a 6x3 slate bed table top without the need to store take off dining leafs as oposed to most diners made today .

pictures can be found at

www.elstonandhopkin.co.uk
        look for snooker mart in the heading move curser onto this slide down to snooker tables and a list of private customers tables for sale with pictures will come up .
        ok so it is not a full size or full size balls , but steve davies started on a 6x3 .
        the table is also listed in items for sale on this web site .

c.large@btinternet.com

Geoff Large
        Please, mate! Get it right eh? His name is 'Steve Davis'!!!! And you're right, a 6ft is a great way to start, you can get decent spin and so on with the balls, whereas anything lower, such as 5ft, 4ft and so on, your control is much reduced (especially with a 4ft table)!!
        Mobo: GA-P35-S3
        CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo E4400 2Ghz
        GPU: ATI EAH4850 512mb DDR3
        RAM: Kingston 2.Gb 240pin DDR2 PC667Mhz PC5300
        Sound: Audigy 4

Comment

Working...
        X