Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by Starsky View Post

Guilty as charged m’lord
    Meanwhile a 17million GBP skate park has been built in Folkestone..... This is what kids think is cool and it's an Olympic sport now, so offer a kid a skate board and a pair of Vans or Cue and a dickie bow what do we think they will grab....
    ⚪ 🔴🟡🟢🟤🔵💗⚫🕳️😎

Comment

Originally Posted by Cue crafty View Post

Meanwhile a 17million GBP skate park has been built in Folkestone..... This is what kids think is cool and it's an Olympic sport now, so offer a kid a skate board and a pair of Vans or Cue and a dickie bow what do we think they will grab....
      That’s assuming you can get them off their Xbox?

Comment

Originally Posted by Danger Steve View Post

That’s assuming you can get them off their Xbox?
        I have seen a new skateboard park built in the Harlesden area on my travel at work. It’s rammed with kids ever since it opened which is great to see.
        CC is correct though , it’s far more cooler for kids to be doing something like that . I guess most parents would prefer their kids to take it up as well.
        You can see why Jason Ferguson is so desperate to get snooker in the Olympics .

Gone off subject again ….your fault this time CC

Comment

The thing with skateboarding and sports similar to that is they are as much a lifestyle as they are a sport, which is probably why they are more appealing to kids. You don’t see many snooker players leaving the house to go shopping in their waistcoat and a bow tie for example!

Comment

Originally Posted by Cue crafty View Post

Kids have to have somewhere they can go to meet their drug dealers.
            This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
            https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

SO...
              Does anyone want to meet up in Sheffield for a few sessions on a decent Star table?
              "I got injected with the passion for snooker" - SQ_FLYER
              National Snooker Expo
              25-27 October 2019
              http://nationalsnookerexpo.com

Comment

Can you just book? I thought you had to be invited or a pro player? Not a clue…

edit: talking about Dings academy here? Can’t see anything about pricing or booking tables?
                Last edited by Danger Steve; 22 March 2022, 04:48 PM.

Comment

edit: talking about Dings academy here? Can’t see anything about pricing or booking tables?
                  At the Victoria you can book a table ..

Comment

Steve post 38 , dont want to bother with the quote circus , why dont you get some pro's to try out your table , no shortage around your area , mcleod , o connor heathcote wakeline selby woolaston gilbert ford etc , e.g. offer them some kind of daily or weekly deal , seems a waste to have it sitting there without making money out of it , just a thought.
                    and selt , he's around there as well.
                    Last edited by trains; 22 March 2022, 05:12 PM.

Comment

Originally Posted by the lone wolf View Post
                      SO...
                      Does anyone want to meet up in Sheffield for a few sessions on a decent Star table?
                      Where the hell did you find that table

Comment

Originally Posted by trains View Post
                        Steve post 38 , dont want to bother with the quote circus , why dont you get some pro's to try out your table , no shortage around your area , mcleod , o connor heathcote wakeline selby woolaston gilbert ford etc , e.g. offer them some kind of daily or weekly deal , seems a waste to have it sitting there without making money out of it , just a thought.
                        and selt , he's around there as well.
                        Oh yes, I can see it now, me sat out on the patio in my underpants eating breakfast in the morning sun, meanwhile Selby is in my shed having a practice with Dave Gilbert getting ready for the World Champs! Love it! Brilliant….That would be cool! But in all seriousness I think most the pros are probably pretty happy with whatever setups they already have, so why would they bother?

I’ve said it before, I’d happily let any young up coming future pro have use of my table if it’s better than whatever they have at the club. I’ve posted stuff on Facebook asked down the club, when I’ve been to comps I’ve mentioned it, but no one is really interested.

Comment

Originally Posted by mikee View Post

Where the hell did you find that table
                          Ooooh Mikee! A low blow there

The law of averages says there must be at least couple of good ones somewhere in the world? No?
                          Last edited by Danger Steve; 22 March 2022, 06:44 PM.

Comment

Oh yes, I can see it now, me sat out on the patio in my underpants eating breakfast in the morning sun, meanwhile Selby is in my shed having a practice with Dave Gilbert getting ready for the World Champs! Love it! Brilliant….That would be cool! But in all seriousness I think most the pros are probably pretty happy with whatever setups they already have, so why would they bother?

I’ve said it before, I’d happily let any young up coming future pro have use of my table if it’s better than whatever they have at the club. I’ve posted stuff on Facebook asked down the club, when I’ve been to comps I’ve mentioned it, but no one is really interested.
                            Wow, that really is a bit sad indeed isn't it. I mean an invite to play in literally top conditions and no takers. I know for fact your set up is top notch, so that really is disappointing, given I also think you are in a better area generally than me and Starsky for future talent. Gateshead boys and the Scott's are our best hopes for talent to face the Chinese lads!
                            ⚪ 🔴🟡🟢🟤🔵💗⚫🕳️😎

Comment

This was posted in Mar'2021. Not sure if it still holds good. You can email or call them. One of my friend from my home city is a resident player there

Dear Players, Please send all enquires for booking tables to djhsnookeracademy@outlook.com or 07554604126 (Currently taking only Pro's & players competing in Q School)
                              Last edited by fkhan; 22 March 2022, 09:17 PM.

Comment

Originally Posted by fkhan View Post

This was posted in Mar'2021. Not sure if it still holds good. You can email or call them. One of my friend from my home city is a resident player there

Dear Players, Please send all enquires for booking tables to djhsnookeracademy@outlook.com or 07554604126 (Currently taking only Pro's & players competing in Q School)
                                Thanks mate! As I thought..

Comment

Working...
                                X