Q School 2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Q School 2022

Starts this morning at 0900 UK time , 3 events over 18 days , semi finalists of the 3 events get 2 year cards for 2022/23 and 2023/24 , so 12 tour cards in total available.

Asia & Oceania Q school starts 1st June , 2 events over 15 days , finalists of the 2 events get tour cards , so 4 tour cards available.

Michael Holt plays in event one round 2 tomorrow at 2pm , Kurt Maflin plays in event one round 2 on wednesday at 1pm , both UK time.

can not find any streaming
    anyone?
    Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

did Babar Masih concede the last 2 frames to Josh Symes , that match seemed to end eerily quickly.
      edit , Masih was a no show , bit belated on snooker.org.
      Last edited by trains; 16 May 2022, 08:47 AM.

Comment

Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
        anyone?
        the streams i tried all seem to be restricted to the Chinese region only.

Comment

good win there for Stephen Lee's son Alfie , he's plays Barry Pinches son Luke tomorrow at 1130 in round 2.

Comment

Tony Knowles is having another try at Q School and Fergal O Brien decided to give it another go. Lots of familiar names there , some quite surprising . Conpetition will be ferocious

Comment

Ian Desmier's an interesting name , aged 53 , he didn't play in the 2021 q school but played on the q tour so he must have qualified onto the q tour from the opening qualifying day , giving experienced amateur Phil O'Kane a decent match now.

Comment

Daniel Wells drawn against Simon Blackwell in the 2nd round ……so a bye for Daniel .
                Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

anyone?
                  Try downloading the Migu TV app on the App Store or Google play. Install it and search for Q School.

Q-School 2022 is definitely being shown on it. But I haven't been able to navigate it properly because I can't read Chinese.

However, I did manage to watch a bit of Ronnie Blake V Dean Reynolds on it - somehow. lol.

Maybe someone else can tell us exactly what to do.

I am in the UK.
                  Last edited by Achamian; 16 May 2022, 03:17 PM.

Comment

You can get the replays of today's matches here:

https://www.miguvideo.com/mgs/websit...rds=q%20school

But I still haven't worked out how to watch it live yet.

Comment

Jason Wright playing in Q School …….the cuemaker on here ???

Comment

Originally Posted by Neil Taperell View Post
                        Jason Wright playing in Q School …….the cuemaker on here ???
                        I believe so, he has had a few goes at some local events recently
                        I don't want to jinx but "GL".
                        Last edited by DeanH; 17 May 2022, 07:49 AM.
                        Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Ronnie Blake beat Dean Reynolds 4-1 yesterday , he's 7/1 now with bet365 to beat Sydney Wilson , too good to pass up for me , took him on a double with Farakh Ajaib , dont know much about Joe Fenton though.

Comment

anyone?
                            Found this on another forum. Here you go:

http://www.wuchajian.live/index_en.html

Comment

Originally Posted by trains View Post
                              Ronnie Blake beat Dean Reynolds 4-1 yesterday , he's 7/1 now with bet365 to beat Sydney Wilson , too good to pass up for me , took him on a double with Farakh Ajaib , dont know much about Joe Fenton though.
                              About as good as me at Betting .........I know Ronnie....good player . But would have to be a that the very top of his game to have stood a chance against Wilson .

Comment

Working...
                              X