No announcement yet.

Q School 2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm not sure , he's been to Q School a few times .
    Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

Originally Posted by Achamian View Post
      Are there any links for the Stan Moody match this afternoon?

Thanks.
      Last friday as in three days ago that wuchajian website wasn't streaming any of the first batch of matches that started in the morning , now they only streamed that first batch and nothing else , go figure.

Comment

Originally Posted by trains View Post

Last friday as in three days ago that wuchajian website wasn't streaming any of the first batch of matches that started in the morning , now they only streamed that first batch and nothing else , go figure.
        Yes, I know what you mean. But it's the only links page I have been able to find. They wouldn't even let me watch on migu with a VPN and a server inside China. Weird.

Comment

Good win there for James Cahill , he'll still have to beat Wells , Georgiou or Higginson , not easy but a decent chance.

Comment

Can't call the Georgiou / Higginson match .....seems both are playing fairly solidly .

Comment

Daniel Wells saw off The Highlander 4-0. Thought it would have been closer.

Comment

Originally Posted by Nifty50 View Post
                Daniel Wells saw off The Highlander 4-0. Thought it would have been closer.
                Just going through the frame scores only the first frame wasn't close , I dont think the match would have looked or seemed lopsided even well into the fourth frame.

Comment

Huge fluke from Georgiou from escaping a snooker potting a red and finishing on the black and clearing up to pull it back to 2-3, but Higginson only has himself to blame he could have won the match from there , now Higginson has carelessly gone in off on a break and Georgiou has made a 133 break, 3-3.

Comment

Georgiou from the brink of defeat needing a snooker and being snookered gets the snooker and clears up to take the deciding frame 56-55 , very good match but it really seems to epitomise Higginson as a player , its like he always snatches defeat from the jaws of victory !

Comment

Cahill just missed an easy straight black off the spot to win the match , Bulman pots a Steve Davis missed 1985 black to take it to a decider.

Comment

Martin O'Donnell averaged 40.3 seconds per shot !!!

Not acceptable in my book , that's beyond slow .

Comment

Originally Posted by Neil Taperell View Post
                          Martin O'Donnell averaged 40.3 seconds per shot !!!

Not acceptable in my book , that's beyond slow .

I watched a fair bit of that match yesterday , it was a hard tough fought match and his opponent was tough , Deng could have led 3-1 , also O Donnell only had 7 frames on the order of merit so a fair bit was at stake as its event 3.
                          It’s too easy to just browse through the results and make statements to the detriment of players , for the most part I think the average shot time AST is a lame arse stat anyway , I question the integrity or understanding of the game of the person or persons who started it in the first place.

Comment

Round 3 of Q School . when your livelihood is at stake and who wouldn't think hard and maybe long , every shot is crucial now

Comment

Top up places only for Michael Georgiou for the second straight year , 14 - 62 with 35 left , he gave up a little too easily there for me.

Comment

Don't think he is going to go for the top up from what i've heard .........hope he does though .

Comment

Working...
                                X