Stephen lee in the final at India

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stephen lee in the final at India

Here is the live stream. He is in the final trailing Pankaj Advani 5-2. Some shots he played show that he has still got it in him. He beat the national champion in the SF.

https://youtu.be/p5PQJDt2noE

Originally Posted by fkhan View Post
    Here is the live stream. He is in the final trailing Pankaj Advani 5-2. Some shots he played show that he has still got it in him. He beat the national champion in the SF.

https://youtu.be/p5PQJDt2noE
    Well, he hasn't lost any weight since the last time I saw him in Gloucester.

Playing in India now. He certainly gets about a bit.

I wonder if he has as many County Court Judgements against him in India as he does in the UK? 🤣

Comment

I hear his club down Trowbridge(?) way is doing well.
      Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

fkan - do you know what CCI stands for?
        Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
          fkan - do you know what CCI stands for?
          Cricket club of India.

Comment

Stephen Lee, my favourite player back in the days. One of the smoothest cue ball control of all time. Too bad for the ban and all that. Do you think he will make a comeback after the ban?

Comment

Originally Posted by Martin_Lee View Post
              Stephen Lee, my favourite player back in the days. One of the smoothest cue ball control of all time. Too bad for the ban and all that. Do you think he will make a comeback after the ban?
              Not sure if he will comeback.

Comment

Too bad. Was such a pleasure to watch him in action. Thanks for the link provided mate

Comment

He came to the club while he was suspended but not yet banned, iirc he was number five in the world at the time. Cue action like velvet, had the cue ball whizzing effortlessly around the table, really was great to watch.
                  This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
                  https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

Lee looks fatter than ever ,at his age he’s going to have serious health conditions or he probably does already .he’s too out of shape and massively overweight to play on the pro circuit imo .

Comment

Last I heard, Stephen Lee was doing snooker coaching at Yasin Merchant's snooker academy in India. Does anyone have any more up-to-date news?

Comment

You couldn't really say he looked like he was still interested in making an impact in snookers senior tour could you. He doesn't seem to have made any effort with his weight or health to ensure he could play to the best of his ability in later life. Although I admired his cue action, he was arrogant in the face of public scrutiny and when Interviewed by press etc proved to be a bare faced liar.

He made his bed and it looks like he lies in it a lot....
                        ⚪ 🔴🟡🟢🟤🔵💗⚫🕳️😎

Comment

Working...
                        X