X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• European Snooker Championship Under 16

Live streaming

https://www.youtube.com/live/wWMRCz1...tWKo8xACEZDBre

Amir Sarkhosh looked good in the Q Tour Global Playoffs. Surprised Liam Davies took Duane Jones to 19 frames.
    ​​​​

Comment

This is for a 2 year card, Kowalski looks like a very good potter

https://www.youtube.com/live/h89gdrE...g638DMbpPxvT8l

Comment

Robin Hull vs Simon Lichtenberg now

https://www.youtube.com/live/a9-J5i1...goy-ppDJX6Iu5T

Comment

Shame for Matt Glasby today, he's been doing well and had a chance to win the match against Robin Hull 4-2 there, but Hull's experience kept him hanging in there and he made a good break to clinch it in the decider.
          ⚪ 🔴🟡🟢🟤🔵💗⚫🕳️😎

Comment

Thanks for that Cc I was out today and missed round 4, will watch some of the quarter finals now.
            Yes I watched a Matt Glasby match on a stream at the Q School last year, good player.
            I'm more aligned to watching amateur matches now, I don't think there's any shame in never quite becoming a pro if that happens to a player like him, as long as you keep enjoying it is the main thing, you might actually make fa as a pro anyway tbh, Jenson Kendrick for example has only made 11 grand in two years, Fergal O Brien 15.5 grand, a pittance really.

Comment

So its Nessle or McGuigan vs Cini or Steadman for the tour place.
              Never seen Cini play before.
              I don't mind Steadman qualifying but how many times now has he had a tour place and virtually vanished without trace.

Comment

Originally Posted by trains View Post
                Thanks for that Cc I was out today and missed round 4, will watch some of the quarter finals now.
                Yes I watched a Matt Glasby match on a stream at the Q School last year, good player.
                I'm more aligned to watching amateur matches now, I don't think there's any shame in never quite becoming a pro if that happens to a player like him, as long as you keep enjoying it is the main thing, you might actually make fa as a pro anyway tbh, Jenson Kendrick for example has only made 11 grand in two years, Fergal O Brien 15.5 grand, a pittance really.
                Yes, he's a nice guy and still improving, so he's enjoying gaining experience and building a steady game etc, but yes your never going to earn much of a living from the game at that level in the rankings. It's more about challenging himself and seeing how far he can stretch the ability he has. His family run a small snooker hall so there's that to fall back on.

You can see with Hull now 49 and having suffered setbacks with illness etc, how that stood him in good stead yesterday as he's not looking for full time tour matches anymore and just playing to see what he can achieve still. Makes a big difference when your not trying so hard to get over the line.
                ⚪ 🔴🟡🟢🟤🔵💗⚫🕳️😎

Comment

Eurosport give Callum Beresford a job as a commentator please, a country mile better than Hendon and Studd.
                  Too much sense i suppose, cant be having that.

Comment

I don't mind Steadman qualifying but how many times now has he had a tour place and virtually vanished without trace.
                    Great result for McGuigan, a better addition to the tour I feel than Steadman who has had his chances and time on tour.
                    ⚪ 🔴🟡🟢🟤🔵💗⚫🕳️😎

Comment

Originally Posted by Cue crafty View Post

Great result for McGuigan, a better addition to the tour I feel than Steadman who has had his chances and time on tour.
                      Yes i think he's got a decent chance to stay on tour, he beat 6 good players in this tournament, just possibly needs to be a bit more clinical though, he should have led 3-1 at the interval of the final.
                      Isn't he in the stable with Mark Allen and Jordan Brown, that should help a lot.
                      ​​​​​

Comment

Interesting what Callum Beresford was saying about Craig Steadmans tip overhanging his ferrule, that Steadman likes to play like that, i wonder what the reason for that is and does anyone else play like that ?

Comment

Interesting what Callum Beresford was saying about Craig Steadmans tip overhanging his ferrule, that Steadman likes to play like that, i wonder what the reason for that is and does anyone else play like that ?
                          Mark King used to play with a tip just the same and I think Fergal O'Brien's was very similar too. Not sure about the reasoning but maybe they get less unwanted side using the larger tip. I.e 9mm to 10mm without changing cue.
                          ⚪ 🔴🟡🟢🟤🔵💗⚫🕳️😎

Comment

Originally Posted by Cue crafty View Post

Mark King used to play with a tip just the same and I think Fergal O'Brien's was very similar too. Not sure about the reasoning but maybe they get less unwanted side using the larger tip. I.e 9mm to 10mm without changing cue.
                            Ta, on recollection i think Peter Ebdon might have played with an overhanging tip for a while as well.

Comment

Is Steadman the player that just sticks a tip on without trimming it. He sticks it on so it's level on one side and all the overhang is on the other, then just plays with it, no trimming, very strange.
                              It might not be him but I think it is.
                              This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
                              https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

Working...
                              X