Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Snooker clubs in east sussex?

Hello everyone,

I've recently moved to hove, east sussex and I am looking to start playing snooker again after quite a long break. Was wondering if anyone could recomend a good club in my area, any help would be greatly apreciated. Thanks.

Hello dansolo!

I live in worthing but I'm afraid I can't help you as I play on and off at my tennis club. But good luck finding somewhere to play and hope you enjoy getting back into the game again
    :snooker:
    Winner of Ja's Super Special Grand Prix Lucky Dip 2009
    Joint-winner of montoya10/theasaris' Shanghai Masters Fantasy Game 2010

Comment

Oh ok, thanks anyway very.tee. Ill have to keep looking!

Comment

Best ones have closed down now, but i think Rileys in Brighton is your best bet. If that one has not closed down as well. Otherwise you will have to travel to Eastbourne for the best club. The Q-Ball, in Seaside Road. Lots of decent players at League and county standard.

I will get you a name of another club in Brighton, when i speak to a chappy later. The good thing is, you have quite a few decent players in Brighton that represent the county, so you will not be short of opposition.

Comment

Thanks for that, as far as i can tell the rileys is still there if its the one on london road. Think ill go and check that out. Cheers mate.

Comment

Hi
            I can vouch for the Q ball in eastbourne, once a very good club, still ok. 15 snooker tables and a couple of pool I think. Apart from that there isn't a great deal, have you tried any local working mans clubs and the like? they sometimes can throw up some really nice relativley un-used tables.
            Forget it, Donny, you're out of your element

Comment

Brighton and Worthing Snooker

As was said above the snooker scene in Brighton and Worthing isn't what it used to be. The biggest club in Brighton now is the Castle Club off of Western Road, if you are in Worthing then the Connaught opposite the pier has tables and American Pool.

Brighton and Hove and Worthing also has snooker leagues. Brighton Monday nights and Worthing alternate Thursday nights with Billiards.

You will find that its mainly clubs with 1 or 2 tables e.g. Golf Clubs, Social Clubs who participate.

Good luck in finding a game.

Comment

there is riley's in hastings and o'sullivans in bexhill, thats still quite a mission for you to get there

Comment

Hi there,

I'm the new manager of the Castle Snooker Club in Brighton.

The club closed down earlier in the year and was taken over by my family and re-opened on 31st August. We are investing a lot of time and money in bringing the club up to a high standard and have had excellent feedback so far. Check us out here //castlesnookerclub.com/
                  Castle Snooker Club, Brighton
                  web : www.castlesnookerclub.com, facebook : www.facebook.com/castlesnookerclub
                  Brighton, Hove and District Billiards and Snooker League
                  web : www.brightonandhovesnooker.org, facebook : www.facebook.com/BrightonAndHoveSnooker

Comment

Working...
                  X