Snooker Tournaments In Or Near Liverpool Soon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Snooker Tournaments In Or Near Liverpool Soon

Are there any snooker tournaments on soon that are in Liverpool or near Liverpool?

Note: I am 16 years old nearly 17 years old.

If you want to talk more about snooker add my MSN: Daniel_Westhead@hotmail.co.uk

thanks
    D.Westhead

Hi Daniel

Are you signed up for the EASB Regional Junior Tour? This season the country has been split into five zones.

Tim Dunkley (WSA coach)
    http://www.snooker-coach.co.uk

Comment

get to your local club, they should have details of open competitions about to enter.... (along with age restrictions etc...)

Comment

EASB Regional Junior Tour

Originally Posted by snookerdad View Post
        Hi Daniel

Are you signed up for the EASB Regional Junior Tour? This season the country has been split into five zones.

Tim Dunkley (WSA coach)
        No, I don't think I am signed up for the EASB Junior Regional Tour this season and I live in the Northwest if that is any help. Also how do I sign up for the EASB Junior Regional Tour?
        D.Westhead

Comment

Tournament Information In My Local Snooker Clubs

Originally Posted by andy carson View Post
          get to your local club, they should have details of open competitions about to enter.... (along with age restrictions etc...)

I go to a few different local snooker clubs depending on what my friends and I want to go to mainly The George Scott Snooker Club, Rileys in Wavertree and Rileys in Liverpool City Centre. Anyways I have asked in each if there is any pool or snooker tournaments on and they have said there isn't. What should I do because I want to start my snooker career again and enter as many tournaments as I possibly can to gain more tournament matchplay experience.
          Last edited by Daniel Westhead 147; 23 August 2009, 12:30 PM. Reason: spelling
          D.Westhead

Comment

Go to englishsnooker.com. On the front page is a link to ‘Membership’.

Also on the front page is a link to ‘Competitions’. Scroll down to ‘ENGLISH REGIONAL JUNIOR TOURS’. This shows how the country is divided into zones and gives details about the competition format.

There is also a link there to the entry form which shows dates and venues.

Then, of course, there is Pontin's in Prestatyn. They offer more opportunities than you can shake a stick at!

Tim Dunkley (WSA coach)
            http://www.snooker-coach.co.uk

Comment

Liverpool Snooker Academy

Liverpool Snooker Academy has loads of competitions for Juniors, its based in Aintree http://www.liverpoolsnookeracademy.org. definitely have a browse round the EASBs website too. englishsnooker.com.

what's George Scotts like these days?

good luck.

Comment

Unfortunately, I'm pretty sure the academy has closed down.
                "It might not be on stats or titles but in terms of talent and the ability to play snooker erm......he's the best" Hendry's humbled words on Ronnie O'Sullivan.

Comment

Working...
                X