• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Easb ptt tour event 3

Anybody got any results?

apparently jamie o ' neills in final

Comment

Adam Wicheard was in final at Woking, no idea who against though or what the score was.

MW

Comment

Jamie lost to Kully in Final at Leeds.
        Must have been a long journey up for Adam to Pontins after a long day yesterday.

Comment

Easb ptt south final

Adam Witchard beat Sean Bullock 5 - 4 at Woking in the final after being 3 - 2 and 4 - 3 down.
          Stay Positive

Comment

Well done to Adam, hard luck though the Bullock. You'll do it this season if you keep going.

Hard luck Jamie O, keep going son and keep off the lemonade and you should be ok. All the best lads!!!!!!!

PS: How does the qualifying work this season. Is it the top of North / South play each other for a main tour place, and the 2-17 from North / South in play-offs for other main tour place??????

Comment

After the first series of 4 Pro Ticket tournaments the top 16 in the North and top 16 in the South go through to a second series of 3 events. At the end of of these along with the points gained from the English Amateur Championships the top ranked player will be nominated to the Main Tour.
              The next 16 players will playoff for the other place.
              Hopefully I have got this right!
              Stay Positive

Comment

The English Amateur first stage points also count towards top 16 North/south as far as I'm aware.

MW

Comment

I have mixed feelings about the new format this season - top of the rankings North & south now have to start again virtually to keep their position - I know the points carry forward but still not sure how it will work out.
                  Also, does anybody know where the final amalgamated events will be played?

Comment

Last 3 events are played at Leeds, Woking and WT's.

The only option is to carry points forward Val, otherwise there is no reward for finishing top of the 16 in your region as opposed to 16th. Makes sense really.

I think it's been a good move, considering the cost of regular trips to Leeds (£200 when you factor in entry fees, petrol, 2 nights hotel etc) then fod and drink on top.

MW

Comment

has anybody been paid their prize money yet from the last PTT event. I see on EASB website that they are understaffed (even with two new people) but I really do not think the players should suffer. Have to pay for the next PTT event by next Monday!!

Comment

No money yet Val. With Clive and John both sick (get well soon both of you!) I doubt it will happen before Xmas.

Good job Jamie's won a bit recently!

MW

Comment

Working...
                        X