Harrow and District snooker league

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Harrow and District snooker league

Are there any members out there currently playing in the Harrow league. If so have you any spare places in your team. I am located in west london and would prefer a team in harrow or rusilp. but will consider others. My game is prttey good and I'm sure that I would strengten any team. Don't mind travelling.
    Cazmac

Just thought I revive this post, Same as before looking for team to join.:snooker:

Comment

aww darn! my team was looking for a player in the harrow league but thats been resolved now. would of been great to have a fellow tsf-er on board
      Crucible77's Bahrain Championship Fantasy Game Winner 2008 :snooker:

HB practice: 112
      HB match: 81

Comment

Thanks for the reply stim, If you could put the feelers out on your travells
        it would be much appreicated

Comment

yeah i'll try mate. you could always make your own team if possible?

Comment

if i could get my mates to play we would have a very strong team. But none are prepared to travel.

Comment

theres a club called Fairview near wembley who always look to recruit players in return for playing for them in the league. They're only interested in very strong players over 60-70+ break standard though, but if you're level you can always take a trip down there and get your nose in in time for next season maybe?

Comment

Thanks for the heads up. you don't have a contact name of the captain?

Comment

they've got a few teams. their a and b teams consist of players competiting in the players tour championship events such as martin o'donnell and danny douane. Patsy Fagan also coaches the team players now and again. I'll try and find someone to contact for you

Comment

Thanks, I look forward to hearing from you.

Comment

Cazmac - I play in the Epsom & District League. They have a number of strong teams in and around London. If interested I could give you more info.

Comment

Hi kashifk, yes that would be nice thanks.

Comment

The person to contact is Neil Tapparel and he is on this forum. He's on the Committee for this league. Do a search and speak to him. He's got great contacts.

Comment

I was with Neil on the weekend, I should have said I was looking for a team.
                            Thanks for the heads up

Comment

Originally Posted by KashifK View Post
                              Cazmac - I play in the Epsom & District League. They have a number of strong teams in and around London. If interested I could give you more info.
                              Hi mate , what team are you playing for ?
                              Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

Working...
                              X