First match in 2months!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First match in 2months!!!

Last night was the first time I picked my cue up in 2 months as I'm currently recovering from a broken leg!I had a operation 7weeks ago to have four screws put in along with a metal nail from my knee to ankle!!I actually really struggled with my game and will take a while for me to get my standard back up as it just felt weird holding a cue again and I was finding so many faults with my match play!I had a top break of only 30 and I had to give the guy 28 up but after 1hr 30minutes of me hobbling around thr table I won 2-1!!a awful lot of practice is required!!! Has anyone else found themselves in this situation before?! Still have the brand new leather peradon one piece case for sale!
    If you fail to prepare,prepare to fail!!

Not as bad as you . I kicked the wall once and bust my toe after i missed a red on a big break . hobbled around for a week or so . Well done on the comeback . You could be the new Alex Higgins ! I'm sure he played with a broken leg or foot a few years ago .
    Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

I broke an ankle in a motor bike accident in my teens. that year it snowed at the end of April. When was able to get around, was straight to the billiard/snooker hall and struggling round the tables with plaster cast. Made me sweat a lot, but things were ok in the end.
      :snooker:

Comment

Working...
      X