Amateur events in Surrey?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amateur events in Surrey?

Anyone know of any amateur events near Surrey? Everywhere I seemto look/ go seems to be absoloutely miles away!

Regards
    what a frustrating, yet addictive game this is....

I know, what you mean Luke, but I think your gonna have to travell if you want to play in these events. I've travelled to two in the last few weeks clocking over 200 miles. :snooker:

Comment

Heck! I did the English amateurs at Romford in December and was going to pontine Prestatyn in may but can't get time off work for that one I'd just appreciate if there was something nearby!

Comment

See cuestars.uk.com for South of England Championship Tour events.

Tim
        http://www.snooker-coach.co.uk

Comment

thanks snookerdad, i will be entering into a couple, one this month and one hte next...

i hear there is also a tournament each week at rileys twickenham so i will most likely be doing htat too...haha i think this is just something that rileys have put together but its better than nothing!

Comment

. Luke I'm planning on doing something at Riley’s in shepherds bush soon, the tables are in good condition, all bar two. There are 12 tables in total. I have the backing of Riley’s management and he is will to put up £50 of free table time for third place play off and pay any advertising cost. I did put feelers out on this forum before and to be honest the response was poor. But I’m sure with a few more people like you Luke we could get this up and running.

Comment

Sounds fantastic to me I'm definitely up for it.. It's about time we had some stuff going on in the local area! Especially considering we live so close/in the capital it's surprising there is nothing going on at all!! Please keep me posted cazmac I can get probably about six people to join as well

Comment

Originally Posted by cazmac1 View Post
                . Luke I'm planning on doing something at Riley’s in shepherds bush soon, the tables are in good condition, all bar two. There are 12 tables in total. I have the backing of Riley’s management and he is will to put up £50 of free table time for third place play off and pay any advertising cost. I did put feelers out on this forum before and to be honest the response was poor. But I’m sure with a few more people like you Luke we could get this up and running.
                Let me know the date Cazmac . Will join you ......at the bar . Also play in the 1st round ! Playing so badly at the moment . Going to try contacts next month .
                Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

Working...
                X